Is it normal??

Options
2»

Replies

• Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    @Sunny_Bunny_

I was just wondering. I post a lot (A LOT) lol about fats and fat bombs. I thought you might have been asking me in horrified shock over my posted fat intake!

I love your protein info you post. I am still just stumped at how to get more in.

I am going to give increasing proteins a go very soon. Hoping it works for me!!!

• Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    Thanks all

@2t9nty
    Sent friends request... Yes I've been curious about higher protein diaries. I'm on a mobile app, when I click on a person I never see any info (gender, view diary, location, age) except to message or add.

• Jessimom2
    Jessimom2 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    @Emmapatterson1729 I’ve actually tried to decrease my protein lately and up my fat. I think I might have been having too much. It is so confusing though since so many people say different amounts.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Jessimom2 wrote: »
    @Emmapatterson1729 I’ve actually tried to decrease my protein lately and up my fat. I think I might have been having too much. It is so confusing though since so many people say different amounts.

@Jessimom2
    I think it's definitely more individual than I initially assumed. I'm definitely keeping the fat high until at goal, which will be very soon. Then I want to try and raise protein and transition into maintenance.

Dropping weight and body changing shape too quickly and drastically to change yet. But I'd estimate within another month of eating this way, I'll be able to change macros up a little.

Definitely a diet with a lot of different methods and theories. And always room to play with numbers.