Birthday weekend, wish me luck!🥳

Good luck! And happy birthday!
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,989 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes, walk the dog
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes

Not much for the weekend. I have to work and have been sick for the past week. I plan to rest and do catch up when I am feeling better. And maybe increase my exercise a bit if my body is up to it.
  • saltypickle
    saltypickle Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Pass day
    Exercised: 33 minutes of brisk walking. Plus, up/down 4 flights of stairs during work breaks.
    Within my calorie goal: no. Stopped measuring my snack and ate out of the container.
    Tracked: yes
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Yesx3 for Friday Sept 6th - Sorry I'm late
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,711 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?Yes

Birthday weekend, wish me luck!🥳

Happy Birthday! enjoy
  • Ketch_22
    Options
    Sept 6
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?Yes

Have a great weekend!
    @RangerRickL beautiful pics. Draft are my fav horses -the gentle giant
  • BuddysSurrogateGrandpa1
    Options
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Got to trail parking right at the crack of dawn. I was overdressed with long sleeves. I guess I was thinking of the coolness of the canyon when I was dressing. Didn't end up in the canyon though.
    So I did some (5) hill repeats on a 400 foot hill.
    There were some hard bodied trail runners out this morning. I like being on the hill when there are young athletes about. In my imagination I am like them or one of them. Heh!
    My new Garmin watch was telling me that I was getting 14:30 climb side splits which is unreasonable. 18 minutes is more like it. So I get to checking that out.
    My new watch doesn't measure like my old one. It shorts me on my climb stats. Makes my look like superman on my split times. I have had it for too long to take it back. I ought to put a bad review to it somewhere.
    But the long and the short of it, I am having fun. Try to not obsess on them numbers.
    I got passed by a young biker on my last run up. At the top I tell him "this is the last one for me." I tell him I did five.
    He tells me the most he could ever do was 3.
    My ego ran away with me on that.
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes! I got 60 minutes walking in, saw an exhibition of photographs, did my shopping, all before the gilets jaunes started creating havoc. Even when I left my house around 17.30, the teargas fumes were still getting up my nose and down my throat.
    Calories: Yes! Stayed under and didn't even use my exercise allowance.
    Tracked it all: Yes!
    Now going to relax in front of the TV with my bowl of watermelon cubes. Watching a documentary about Leonardo da Vinci and King Francois I at the Chateau de Chambord. I did study Art History!
  • Ketch_22
    Options
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    Exercise: Yes! I got 60 minutes walking in, saw an exhibition of photographs, did my shopping, all before the gilets jaunes started creating havoc. Even when I left my house around 17.30, the teargas fumes were still getting up my nose and down my throat.
    Calories: Yes! Stayed under and didn't even use my exercise allowance.
    Tracked it all: Yes!
    Now going to relax in front of the TV with my bowl of watermelon cubes. Watching a documentary about Leonardo da Vinci and King Francois I at the Chateau de Chambord. I did study Art History!

Interesting day! I guess your in France?
  • Ketch_22
    Options
    jenbalonek wrote: »
    Friday Sept 6.
    Within calories- yes
    Tracked- yes
    Exercise- no
    Our city here in Virginia Beach shut down in anticipation of hurricane Dorian (which spared us) but I have a perfectly fine, neglected treadmill in my garage I could have dusted off. In just the few days participating in this challenge I'm learning a lot about myself and tons from everyone else as well.

Was just in Virg. beach last week- love it there :)
  • reddlemans
    reddlemans Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes, walking around my neighborhood.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass Days Used: 2
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL and @dvmmcw8020 thank you for sharing your fair pics. It's always fun to see what others are up to for activities.