6. Eat high-fibre foods
7. Read food labels
8. Use a smaller plate
9. Don't ban foods
10. Don't stock junk food
11. Cut down on alcohol

Read more: http://trekhoe365.com

Replies

• SatisfiedwithbetterSatisfiedwithbetter Posts: 872Member, Premium Member Posts: 872Member, Premium Member
    12. Always treat yourself with love, kindness and understanding.
    13. Make your plan and take immediate action.
    14. Make sure your plan is realistic and sustainable!
    15. Constantly review and improve your plan.
    16. Always Fail Forward Quickly! Don’t be afraid to try something.
    17. Be 100% committed to yourself and your plan. “Commitment is the willingness to be uncomfortable.”
    18. Be patient with yourself and your results.
    19. Learn to understand and control your primal thoughts with your higher thinking brain.
    20. Stop overeating! Practice eating with a hunger/fullness scale by listening to your body.
  • philanders1773philanders1773 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Hi guys, I'm new to this community and commenting on forums online in general lol. I've been wanting to lose weight and I know the biggest thing to losing weight is good nutrition and diet. Obviously, it's not an easy process to lose weight but I couldn't just cling onto keeping a good diet and exercise as my only hope so I started to look towards other things online. This might be a super dumb question but do yall think its helpful to take products like these to lose weight? https://fatlosssecret.health.blog/ I stumbled upon this blog and the product but I am still on edge about it. If not this are there any other recommendations or should I not even try to weight loss pills etc.? Thank you guys for your time!
  • heybalesheybales Posts: 17,265Member Member Posts: 17,265Member Member
    Hi guys, I'm new to this community and commenting on forums online in general lol. I've been wanting to lose weight and I know the biggest thing to losing weight is good nutrition and diet. Obviously, it's not an easy process to lose weight but I couldn't just cling onto keeping a good diet and exercise as my only hope so I started to look towards other things online. This might be a super dumb question but do yall think its helpful to take products like these to lose weight? https://fatlosssecret.health.blog/ I stumbled upon this blog and the product but I am still on edge about it. If not this are there any other recommendations or should I not even try to weight loss pills etc.? Thank you guys for your time!

Not helpful in the least.

Need a lifestyle change.

Eat a little less, move a little more.

That's all that's need for weight hopefully just fat loss - eating less than you burn.

The rest is about healthy body, and adhering to the diet to lose fat, whatever allows you to sustain and deal with it.
  • A_DabauerA_Dabauer Posts: 201Member Member Posts: 201Member Member

Leptin resistance is a real issue... However the link you posted has a lot of red flags.

1. Click bank - always seems to be scammy type products.
    2. The marketing of expensive single bottle, vs cheap multi-bottle packaging says they don't expect repeat purchases, so not a quality product.
    3. At least from what I can tell there's no way to see the ingredients in the supplements.

For these reasons I'd stay away.