@abowersgirl.
    @Coral333.
    @erikNJ.
    @ForLangston.
    @murdog3t.
    @swauters.
    @Tracie_Lord.
    @ethelsmommy.

This is the last week of the September Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the October Challenge.

The October challenge thread is:
    TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (September) https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10765571/team-the-big-butt-theory-october#latest

If you wish NOT to participate next month, please message me or tag me @AB0215 or your team captain.

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Thursday weigh in

Last week 124.4
    Today 123.0

Yeah! My focus now is toning. I am finding it challenging but will make the time starting next week.
  • Ar_cervantes
    Ar_cervantes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 I will not be participating in the October challenge
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    I feel like every time I catch up on here, I fall behind again! I had a hectic day having just the little pup around, but had so much to do! Luckily, I was able to get many things done! Unfortunately my steps have suffered from it today, so my focus will be to get at least 8,000 by the time I get to bed in about an hour... should be manageable with having to get things ready for tomorrow and do a quick clean through the house. Thank you to everyone that has put their steps in!

9/26/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 7145(currently)
    Water: 96oz
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    9/26 thurs
    Mini challenge
    Tracked... yes
    Under... yes
    Water: 72 oz.
  • sandkp
    Options

pkg1998 wrote: »
    sandkp wrote: »
    the entire weekend got away from me with family life - got on to read some but like I said friday, I didn't trust my phone to just magically erase what I typed out. Hope all had a good weekend. I kept busy between the fair with my youngest and a 8 hour round trip ride to see my guy play his college soccer game (which he got hurt 1min 57 sec into the game and never came back in :'( ) So while we spent time with him and I delivered his request (mom, can you bring me ground venison?) and we had dinner, I am now on the search for an orthopedic for this one. (note I have one appt for little man for wed with one of our two local orthopedics that work on him - hip and knee). We are definitely familiar with these docs and sport injuries - just hate to see any more. So if you think of it and are willing prayers and thoughts or even just sprinkles and well wishes for it to be a deep bruise vs anything else would be appreciated.

off to try to respond/catch up on some of these posts - not sure I will catch them all but going to grab a couple today :)

@sandkp I can completely relate to the many visits to the ortho with two of my kids in sports (son had ACL twice and daughter had meniscus and hip labrum). It’s bad when you start to have his number on speed dial. Praying his injury is minor and quick to heal.

@pkg1998 LOL -- totally agree about keeping them on speed dial. Three kids in sports will do that over time - between their hips, knees, feet and wrists (and this mom even shattering her pinky - which needed surgery and pins - because I wanted to help out and shag stray balls at soccer!) The biggest was the knee - double surgeries and two years down for the youngest. I trust my guys here - just stressed over trying to find one for college boy close to him that was outside of the team docs - that second opinion is the "mom need" and after all that lost sleep and stress I get the "mom its getting better - don't really need to go" Haha bud - I have a doc in mind for you now so I am set for the next 2 years if you need it! Time will tell if its "really healing" or if he is milking it through the season... :)
  • sandkp
    Options
    @HASWLRS I know we are switching to new board but wasn't sure if we wanted to try to do a food or exercise type challenge to start the new month or if you wanted to wait a week to settle in over there? Just let me know so I can start that voluntold position :)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    @HASWLRS I know we are switching to new board but wasn't sure if we wanted to try to do a food or exercise type challenge to start the new month or if you wanted to wait a week to settle in over there? Just let me know so I can start that voluntold position :)

@sandkp, let's get it started!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @AB0215 I will not be participating in the October challenge

@Ar_cervantes, I hope you enjoyed your time with us, Amanda. You did very well, and are now in Onederland watch! Best of luck with that and all your other weight loss and fitness goals!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I am going away for a football weekend. I'll catch any weigh-ins tomorrow night, then I am gone until Monday evening. Start October strong without me, okay?!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    My wife had to go to the hospital today and will be there overnight. I would like to roll over last weeks weight if I could. Not really what will be on my mind in the morning
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    My wife had to go to the hospital today and will be there overnight. I would like to roll over last weeks weight if I could. Not really what will be on my mind in the morning

@erikNJ Oh my Erik - we all hope that things work out for your wife and we’ll be thinking of you. Take care of her and yourself ((hugs)).
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    9/26/19
    mini challenge
    yes/yes/yes
    steps 11,492
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    @erikNJ I hope everything works out for your wife. Be well.

Team: Can't believe October is a knocking, wow

Tracked, over, and 9430 steps. Gonna dance to get to my 10k tho
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options

Nicoletime4me wrote: »
    September 26
    Weigh in day -Thursday
    Previous- 181.2
    Current- 181.2
    No change, I’ll take it

@Nicoletime4me, considering you've been kind of quiet, Nicole, a break even week is just fine. Hope everything is okay?

@HASWLRS everything is going okay. Thanks for asking, been busy with work.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3x yes

Sunday yes
    Monday no
    Tuesday ye
    Wednesday no
    Thursday yes
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Sept 25
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Step: 9373
    Water:88oz
    30 min yoga
    15 min meditation
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »

@erikNJ, consider it rolled. Hoping that your wife has a good night, and you too.
This discussion has been closed.