September 2019 Goals & Check-ins

Options
HazelMayes
HazelMayes Posts: 187 Member
Happy September everyone! Anyone have any goals for this month?

Replies

• HazelMayes
    Options
    September goals:

More walking! Kids had a lot of appointments last week so I only made it for one long walk (I’m trying to go after they get on the bus before it gets too hot)

Get physical therapy. I have an old knee injury (severed my ACL 8 years ago in October) and over the years orthos have basically shrugged and said nothing can be done because I’m not an athlete 🙄. Current ortho has offered PT in the hopes that strengthening will help stabilize. I’d like stability back—I was very active before the injury and have slowly lost that mobility until I can barely make it through a grocery trip 😭

Currently at 291, would like to see 285 at September’s end :)
  • BecomingGoddess
    Options
    I am very early in my journey. I am trying to start it the right way this time and start to tackle small goals at a time. So I am working on maintaining, and not gaining, any weight, tracking all my food, drinking water, and walking three times per week.
  • HazelMayes
    Options
    I started tracking as a way to stabilize my blood sugar so I could see what types of food kept it from spiking. Weight loss has been a side effect of that 🙂
  • HazelMayes
    Options
    SW 6/26/19 326.4
    9/1/19 291
    9/11/19 288.8

Sept loss so far: 2.2
  • randolphmegan91
    randolphmegan91 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I had a rough few weeks. I'm still down 13 pounds but I've been in a hold. My goal for the remainder of the month is to get myself back on track 👍
  • HazelMayes
    Options
    The last few have been rough here, too. I held steady for a bit, which was fantastic because eating was off and I thought for sure I'd gain. But I tried to stick with my carb and calorie goals even when grabbing takeout and I managed to maintain 😊
  • HazelMayes
    Options
    SW 6/26/19 326.4
    9/1/19 291
    9/11/19 288.8
    9/17/19 286

Sept loss so far: 5