September arrives...

Options
UncleMac
UncleMac Posts: 12,943 Member
edited July 2020 in Social Groups
Is it just me or has this year just flown by?

September arrives... The beginning of Autumn is the 23rd and that's only a few weeks away...

As the summer winds down, how is everyone doing? Ready for sweater weather and falling leafs?

Replies

• BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    This year has literally flown. I haven’t achieved all I set out to do at the start of the year. But I’ve still got time 😀.
    Have a great September everyone 👍
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,273 Member
    Options
    September was my month of getting back into things and making a bit of progress after struggling all year.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Yes, the month has flown by...

I just got back from Texas where I helped my fiancee move into our new house. She's been in a rental for the past couple of years and it's great to have her settled in where we're building equity instead of paying someone else's mortgage... And we're getting married in October so it's great to have it done ahead of that excitement...
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    UncleMac wrote: »
    Yes, the month has flown by...

I just got back from Texas where I helped my fiancee move into our new house. She's been in a rental for the past couple of years and it's great to have her settled in where we're building equity instead of paying someone else's mortgage... And we're getting married in October so it's great to have it done ahead of that excitement...

Congratulation
  • hummingbrdhrt
    hummingbrdhrt Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Fall is my favorite season and I am ready for it to usher in a fresh start.