Need some friends to help me get back on track

Options
Hi all, I was member of mfp for about 6 months and lost 12 kg and I thought I had learned enough to keep going without it. I was wrong and to be honest I have been thinking of joining again for a while but was just too proud. So I humbly ask for help to get back on this journey so I can get to my target weight.

Replies

• emmaskye15
    emmaskye15 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I would like some help too! I lost 17kgs and like yourself I have put alot of it back on thinking I could do it myself. Shall we be friends and keep each other on track ?? LOL
  • mikeandkate
    mikeandkate Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Kyle, glad you are back! I'm back into after our third baby. Be great to watch your progress again :)
  • g_jelly
    g_jelly Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm also back to MFP after failing to manage my weight by myself. this time around it would be great to have some friends to keep me on track :)
  • LAD1981
    LAD1981 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ditto.. 7kgs lost last year.. back on and more :sad: I LOVE FOOD!!! :love:
  • 19jam85
    19jam85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi All

Feel free to add me, I am back too after losing then gaining.
    This time around I feel more positive and enthusiastic, and have learnt so many things.
    I record every day, and announce my mini goals, to my MFP buddies as well as blog every 4 weeks with my stats etc.

:)
  • RangiRose
    Options
    Hi,Im a kiwi loser:tongue: not sure how good I'd be as I've kinda gone solo (mainly as I dont like letting folk down) but friend me and I will learn as I go and help out -or ask for help too...:smile:
    I will only friend those with open diaries and open mine..I may not log daily,but I eat much the same with Chocolate added for flavour -lol
  • 1horseygirl1
    1horseygirl1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    hi there, keen on adding friends too. I am 2/3 of the way to my goal.