October 14 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    A pass weekend for me. (I was already out of WC anyway) as I was at my friend's parent's citrus farm. The girls were playing in the school band at an event (they both play French Horn) and the opportunity to support them and spend a weekend relaxing with the whole family was not to be passed up. Of course Gran-Gran baked so I munched on cookies and rusks

@Dory_42 What are rusks???
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    After my walk in the desert, a friend took this photo of Rose & me..RangerRickL

Great picture Rick! Both of you look wonderful!

• Fionella
    Fionella Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Exercise? No
    Calories? Yes
    Track? Yes
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    psl6nk1wyc4a.jpeg
    This Saguaro cactus is an iconic symbol of the Southwest desert. This species of cactus is 80 years of age before it sprouts it’s first arm bud.

Beautiful old cactus. I love this landscape! Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    After my walk in the desert, a friend took this photo of Rose & me..RangerRickL
    n5roywjrad2l.jpeg

Great photo! You two look so happy!
  • LeeH31
    LeeH31 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Great picture!

Yes, yes, and yes. Actually have to work hard to get enough calories now!
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,606 Member
    Options
    I stayed under my calorie goal tracked my food and returned to the gym I was nervous as my oa in my knees continue to flare up but felt I owed it to myself to try managed the elliptical, rower and the treadmill I will hope for just a walk tomorrow.