October 11 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,410 Member
    Options
    My mom wants to see that too. I'll be checking the local theatre times soon.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,410 Member
    Options
    I dropped a little "IMO" statement in the What's On Your Mind thread. I would love to hear other people's take on it and why. (and it is only my own opinion, so don't hesitate to give a qualified or refined "sorta agree ... with these exceptions" or even outright disagree with me. There is no "wrong position" on this kind of thing)
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    9th, 10th and 11th Oct

Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,274 Member
    Options
    Oct 11th

exercise yes 30 physio
    tracked yes
    calories yes

for my own info
    1st Exercise✔️ Calories✔️ Track✔️ - 28 mins physio, 6 mins flex, 29 mins strength, 5 mins bike
    2nd Exercise✔️ Calories✔️ Track✔️ - 26 mins physio, 15 mins biking , 20 mins core strength
    3rd Exercise✔️ Calories✔️ Track✔️ - 45 mins physio, 30 mins biking , 15 mins hiit
    4th Exercise✔️ Calories✔️ Track✔️ - 8 min walk 12 mins biking
    5th Exercise✔️ Calories✔️ Track✔️ - 32 mins physio, painting my sons room 2+ hours
    6th Exercise✔️ Calories✔️ Track✔️ - painting my sons room 1+ hours
    7th Exercise✔️ Calories✔️ Track✔️ - 30 mins physio,
    8th Exercise✔️ Calories✔️ Track✔️ - 24 mins physio, 16 mins flexability and 39 mins strength
    9th Exercise✔️ Calories✔️ Track✔️ - 30 physio, 30 mins strength workout
    10th Exercise✔️ Calories✔️ Track✔️ - 30 physio, 4 mins squating and planking
    11th Exercise✔️ Calories✔️ Track✔️ - 30 physio
    September - 2 pass days - Exercise XX

• ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Exercised?: Yes, 20 minutes of exercise bike

Calories?: Yes

Tracked?: Yes

For my records:
    Pass days used 0/3
  • lrsirius
    lrsirius Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. 30 minute walk, farmer’s carry, pushups-knees
    Calories:Yes, just under
    Tracked:Yes
    Rewatching various Star Trek series; just finished “Enterprise” and now watching “DS9.” Perfect escapism and surprisingly relevant.
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Wow @lalabank - You are truly living the dream - AND eating ice cream. Does every one know about Halo Top? I just looked it up and it's almost health food in ice cream world! It has protein, fiber, modest calories and good reviews. I recognize most of the ingredients (which didn't list the whipped air, part of its culinary miracle) so it's not loaded with chemicals. Thanks for the tip!

ECT was good for me. I had a big morning walk and a little afternoon stroll. My watch gives me 10,557 steps with hours to go.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes: physio, walking,

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?Yes
    NSV: Out for dinner tonight. I pre-selected my meal from the online menu for the restaurant, and fitted it into my daily calories. Stuck to it, and hey presto! Under goal!

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!

Passes left: 3️⃣

Currently TV viewing: Sanditon, Strictly Come Dancing, Antiques Roadshow, Who Do You Think You Are?, Grand Designs, Pointless.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    10/11
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 minute walk with DH and Annie in a local park.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, some to spare for an evening snack, if desired.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

@RangerRickL Returned to childhood this week with the classic Sound of Music. Given we just returned from Austria and did the panoramic original Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg, we gained a new perspective on the movie and the differences between the real life story and the film.
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 60 minute Pilates Mat class, and 1 hour, 45 minutes strength training.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3