Small Goals lead to Big Goals

One thing I learned the last time I was on this journey was to focus on my small goals. I want to lose AT LEAST 90lbs, but instead of focusing on that, I focus on drinking more water, eating serving sizes instead of platefuls. I focus on the first 5 lbs instead of the full 90. I focus on one or two at a time and eventually they add up. What are some small goals you set for yourself to help meet your BIG goal one day?

Replies

• Great start!
  • denjan333
    denjan333 Posts: 158 Member
    I’m using Happy Scale to track my progress and I love that you can set it up to break up your total goal into smaller chunks. I have over 100 lbs to lose, and I an using 10 mini goals in Happy Scale so each 1/10 equals about 13 lbs. That amount seems really obtainable so I find it motivates me to keep going

Other than that, my goals are to stay within 40% of my daily nutrients from carbs, and walking as much as possible.
  • Satisfiedwithbetter
    Satisfiedwithbetter Posts: 970 Member
    edited September 2019
    I want to be happier, healthier and committed to myself, my goals and my dreams today!

I also use Happy Scale, and have 5 lb goals. I just achieved one yesterday and my trend improved!