LiveLaughLove1969
    Weigh Day: Friday
    Week 2
    PW: 183
    CW: 183.1
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    🎃🍁🍃🚧🍂🍁🍃🚧🍂🚧🎃🚧🍁🍃🍁🚧🚧🍁🍃🍂🎃🚧🍁🍃🎃🚧🍂🍁

What can we do to inspire each other into the New Year! We have 73 days left. Let’s end our “under construction “ challenge 5 for 90 to be stronger! We want you YOU to be the focus. I am thankful to be part of this team!

We are all here for a reason. Ty for all the teams being supportive. 👍👍👍
    upryd1gaz4oc.jpeg
    djpkvliuli3h.jpeg

October's the new January and the time for New Year's resolutions might be right around the corner.

@Navydaddjtc Our leader and I look forward to what we have rolling out for the team in the next coming months to the New Year!

Gratitude to input from a few inspirational teammates for their input into November @confidentraven and @ kdv12! You both are awesome.
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-time-for-new-years-re_b_12194484

Thank you to all for sharing and I hope you also post on your team wall. Pay it forward.🎃🎃🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🎃🎃

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10768217/under-construction-week-three-challenge-from-workout-warriors
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    My Five for 90 now 73. Wrapping this segment up!

BTW team Neuroscience Explains Why You Need To Write Down Your Goals If You Actually Want To Achieve Them! https://www.forbes.com/sites/markmurphy/2018/04/15/neuroscience-explains-why-you-need-to-write-down-your-goals-if-you-actually-want-to-achieve-them/#530b3dc97905

5 for 73
    1) Journal/Bible/insight timer. Yes! Daily time for me.
    2) Exercise: Barre 1 hour and 10,000k steps
    3) Hydrate yessss 😘
    4) Trigger food. I don’t want to think about it everyday. I replace It with what nutrients I can give my body.
    5) Gratitudes. I love this! It is so easy to hard on ourselves. You need to love and respect yourself where ever you are at in your journey. I was the fat kid growing up. I give gratitude 🙏 that I wanted to change Both Mentally and physically. I am thankful we are all here to change for the positive together.

Let’s get excited, like our leader @Navydaddjtc had said about NSV and cool things coming!

All the best! 💃👏🚧💃👏🚧💃
  • Loriab901
    Loriab901 Posts: 114 Member
    Saturday weigh-in
    Pw: 152.8
    CW: 152.8
  • Loriab901
    Loriab901 Posts: 114 Member
    Correction to my steps:
    10/16-11,083
    10/17-11,053
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    @mulecanter You are right about maintenance...that I will actually move to a +/- band. Originally, I was thinking of my band being 128-132, and I was trying to get to the bottom of my band, so that I had more space when I started to maintain, to gain a few pounds as my body sorted out the difference between losing and maintaining. Now thinking maybe I want 128 to be my center....ie. so that I stay below 130. Anyway, 128 was very fleeting, so still trying to get there! And then I'll do 126-130 as my range!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    @mulecanter Memorable Halloweens. There was one year when I was about 7. My sister, her friend and I went to a house and the owner was dressed up as a witch and really scared me. She felt really bad and gave us lots of extra candy. I think my sister secretly thought this might be a good plan for the future! We also used to pride ourselves on being able to shout trick-or-treat loudly enough that we never had to resort to ringing the bell!
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    OK, before I completely lose my mind, who in our group had the fur baby named Molly O'Malley...beautiful dog and you used to post pictures a lot of her while you were out on walking adventures...I'm missing you and her! Just curious...already tried one person who I thought it might be, but perhaps it's @SaraMakingChanges ?? I can't remember...ya'll just HAVE to start talking to me again...it's just so quiet around here! LOL
    Jessica
    Hey Jess, yes that was me and my little Molly O’Malley. I don’t have her anymore unfortunately 😔 I moved from a rural area into the city in May and Molly didn’t do very well with the change. She was barking all day while I was at work (disturbing neighbors) and being aggressive on walks. I started to search for a better home for her and last month I found her a family who live in a more rural area. Her new fam comes with a retired grandma at home to keep her company and walk her all day! She is happier. But I miss her. This is possibly part of why I’ve been struggling lately. Losing her felt like a failure and I’m just a little sadder without her snuggles. Also, hard to find a reason to walk as often when there isn’t someone staring at me meaningfully 😅
    But I know it was best for her. I’m going to visit her in a few more weeks as we wanted to give her a couple months to really settle in. Thank you for asking about her! Here’s Molly begging for some kale 🥬 ❤️

aq2tay29dnus.gif
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,102 Member
    @SaraMakingChanges Ohhh nooooo!!! I totally get it...I hope you find another fir baby soon. Perhaps a cat would work better since you're in town and can't have the barking (due to neighbors)...you'd quickly get used to the purr I'm sure. I'm happy you found a happy home for Molly...sorry that you couldn't keep her. I'm sure do miss her like crazy! BIG HUGS!!

And here I was thinking of your private message and how we'd both been in kind of a funk lately...but now it all makes sense...

Hang in there gal... :smile:
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.