Week 5 (day 37) of reset.....

Options
sassiebritches
sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
Ok, its Day 37, week 5. Those pesky 10 lbs are still here, my size has not changed, I am not down a single inch and my clothes still fit tighter then tight. I went and bought a pair of jeans that fit....hated doing it. Anyway. I am planning to do this for 12 weeks, so I have 7 more weeks to hopefully stay at this weight, No gains or losses (I am 14 days at this gain now). Then I am planning to cut. I have not worked out like I would like, and going through some real "sleepy" days. Having $ troubles at home and lotsa personal stress I am trying to juggle, so not gonna be to hard on me about it all. I am trying to eat clean, but some days are better then others. I have learned that I rarely eat meat now......which I think is interesting....I have decided I would love a juicer so I can get more veggies in......I eat alot of fruit. Anyway that's my week 5 report......resetting resetting resetting....oh and I love eating :P

Replies

• AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I sounds like you are doing great! The fact that you are not gaining is any more is a good sign. Hang in there for a while longer - remember, your metabolism needs this time to learn what is "normal".

Hang in there, you are doing great and have the right attitude!
  • jbnl1991
    jbnl1991 Posts: 149
    Options
    I think it is really good that you bought a pair of jeans that fit. Having to "squeeze" into something can screw with your mind and attitude all day. I am glad have stopped gaining. Your post is not as frantic as past posts.

You are on the right track!!
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    I sounds like you are doing great! The fact that you are not gaining is any more is a good sign. Hang in there for a while longer - remember, your metabolism needs this time to learn what is "normal".

Hang in there, you are doing great and have the right attitude!

I hope to keep at this weight, but going away for work again at the end of the month (every month 5 days gone). This is when I gained it last time. I think it is NOT eating enough food while away that caused that last gain. So I will be trying hard to keep my calories UP UP UP, even if it means 2-3 protein shakes in a day to do it. I really would love to be stable here for the next 7 weeks so that I can cut and know its time....
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    I think it is really good that you bought a pair of jeans that fit. Having to "squeeze" into something can screw with your mind and attitude all day. I am glad have stopped gaining. Your post is not as frantic as past posts.

You are on the right track!!

I didn't wanna buy new jeans....but had none to ride my pony in. I am greatful that winter is coming and I can wear jeans, stretch pants and big sweaters, cause I am not wanting to buy anymore clothes at this size (I have over 30 pair of jeans in sizes 17 - 14 I cannot get into) I have an entire closet of nice things I can no longer wear. Thinking about selling/donating alot and starting over when I get thinner.

I am not frantic now, cause the losing is not the goal, I would like to not gain either, but know that may happen whether I want it to or not. Truth is, I have been doing this weight fight for a really long time now. And years have gone by with little to no results, I am basically where I was when I started this diet fiasco in 2008 (I was not actively trying to lose weight prior to 2008 and was at a stable 204 for about 3 years and then gained as I became less active). So for 5 years I have done low cal, low carb, HCG, low carb and here I am back to just eating :)
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    It is so nice to read your last post.... It really sounds like your head is in the right place. You will do so much better by not stressing and just "trusting the process". Relax and enjoy the food and the knowledge that you are finally doing the right thing for your body --- investing the time in *you*. Change will not come overnight, but it will come, as long as you are willing to give it the time it needs. So happy to see you on the right path!!