in October

Options
barbhat13
barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
It is fall and time to enjoy the cooler weather and for me to lose weight.
1. back to logging 100%
2. no sweets
3. goal: lose 4-6 lbs
(last triathalon race was fine...too hot for me to run so just did walk/ run but pictures of me in swim suit and running were appalling) this one is afterwards
829ja06fu3ub.jpg

Replies

• tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Look at that beautiful lady! So happy! Did you meet your goals for the race? I'm sure you set times to beat and such every time...
  • barbhat13
    Options
    a disappointing race because of the heat but it was so much fun and a real local race so I knew lots of the people there. a very fun long weekend with my best friends and many other friends.

but i have logged every bit of food the past 6 days. it is amazing how much I eat at one time. plus I ate out 7 times in 6 days plus snack spreads at 3 outside events. so this week is to get on track before going out of town for more biking and fun next week.
  • tress29
    Options
    I've had a few weekends out of town, and too many social events. I hate to see the scale got in THAT direction, but I know what caused it. I know who's to blame. And I know what the solution is!
  • barbhat13
    Options
    made it thru 5 days vacation with 2 days driving but still fast food while driving but was active on the bike with no snacking in vegan household so came back home same weight! feeling encouraged with desire to add lots more veggies to each meal.
  • tress29
    Options
    You can eat a lot of veggies for the same calories as a piece of cheese or meat, for sure.
  • barbhat13
    Options
    disappointing October....gained weight all in one week.
    - trying to decrease number of times I eat out. homebound out of town elderly father wants to eat out often so trying to make better choices. ( think I need to be banned from Chik Filet when on the road)
    - after spending 5 days with friends who eat so many veggies, my desire to cook more is kicking in.
    - still so hot here ( 90 degrees right now!) but getting a morning short run habit going) but working on extensive biking training plan.
    - so working my way back down from the extra 4 pounds i gained last week. ( 3 birthday celebrations involving no exercise, lots of tacos and cake!)
  • barbhat13
    Options
    9cydc2mj0zwb.jpg
    going out for half mile swim.