HI Y'ALL!

Options
poisonesse
poisonesse Posts: 529 Member
Just joined the group, and already see at least one of my MFP friends is already here! *Waves at weatherking2* I'm Poison, aka Char, I'm 68, and I've been on my journey since 12-27-12. I've lost a total of 56 pounds so far, my BMI is now in the normal range, but I still have at least 10 more pounds to lose before I'll be comfortable in my own body. My preferred form of exercise is hiking with my three pits, and now my hubby since he retired this past April. (He slows me down though, we're still working on his stamina, so my hikes have become shorter by at least 3 miles a day. :D ) Hoping I can help with motivation, and make some new healthy buddies along the way. OH... and I took off from losing and went to maintenance for the summer... gained back 7 pounds, so far I've lost almost 3 of that, but seem to be having a hard time getting back with the program. But I'll get there, no worries. ;) Great to "meet" y'all!

Replies

• Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Welcome here!!
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    So sorry, site glitch (I use the computer, the site is ALWAYS glitching on me!) and posted this twice. Apologies.