Options
Evilette
Evilette Posts: 4 Member
Anyone here?

Replies

• isyvanek
    isyvanek Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Hi Evilette, there are a couple of us that still come here and chat. Were you a nutrimirror member?
  • sannferris
    sannferris Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Hi Evilette, I'm Sheryl.
    We are a group from another logging website that closed down a few years ago. There are only a few of us left that come here to chat and we tend to go to the post titled Pot Bellied Stove/Water Cooler because that's the gathering place, with a cup of coffee or tea, we huddle around the warm stove in the winter and the water cooler in the summer. We've been at this for years.

You are welcome to join us and after reading several comments, you'll probably get to know us fairly well, we share bits of our daily lives.
  • sannferris
    sannferris Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Hi Again, Evilette, I just saw your photo/name in the group of friends, so I remember now that you were a NM member. Just can't remember your real name (if I ever knew it) and some details about you. Please join us and let us know a little about you.
  • tlspindor
    tlspindor Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hello, Evilette, just placing a note here just in case you see this. There is Debora, Isabella and me Tspindor otherwise known as Talley and Billy the Goat from NM who check in at the Pot Belly / Water Cooler about once a week to catch up, come on over and visit with us. We would love to have another NMer to stop by.