Introductions

Options
124»

Replies

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I'll be welcoming all of you to the 70's!! I'll be 72 in June.

Thank you...we'll fit right in!
  • Writingwren
    Writingwren Posts: 37 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I know this is late in the month to be signing up, but I would like to give this challenge a shot! I’m getting married at the start of next year and would love to be at a healthy weight and feel confident in my own skin. Furthermore, I have a nasty addiction to sweets and carbs, and I’m worried that if I don’t change things soon it will affect my long term health. This challege seems like a good motivation tool for me. This is my first time participating on the community tab, so any help with navigating would be awesome!

Also @Chinkiri, everything you said is so inspiring! I love that you’re still fighting to take care of yourself even in such a hard situation. And that’s so cool that your mom is healthy at 98! Good luck in your journey!
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Glad to have you in the group, @Fallondafalcon! Go to the main group page (https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/134487-ultimate-accountability-challenge-november-2019) and scroll down and highlight the stars on all the dates to come. This will bookmark all the dates for you. Then each day post your three results like this in the daily thread:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

If you have any questions, everyone in the group is happy to help you. We're glad you're here and look forward to journeying with you. <3