Oh my gosh I finally see improvement!!!!!!1

Options
I tried the 30 Day Shred twice before 3 and 5 months ago but my muscles (thighs and calves) hurt so badly and it was sooo easy to give up.
I just finished Level 1 Day 3 and I noticed my endurance is a whole lot better than Day 1 as well as my flexibility. My thighs don't hurt like they did the other times and my calves are only just a little sore. It really was the motivation I needed this time around to keep going. I think the longest I made it was Level 1 Day 5 or 6. I'm pretty sick of listening to the same things over and over so I'm going to add that to my list of motivations to stick with it.. just so I can move onto Level 2 and hope she doesn't say "phoning it in at the gym" anymore :D

Replies

• momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You can do this!! :)
  • Gatus98
    Gatus98 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I had to stay on Level 1 for like two months the first time around! I messed up a knee, so that set me back, and I just wasn't physically fit enough to get through Level 2. If you keep going, you're not going to believe the progress you'll make! I basically changed my whole lifestyle after starting 30DS. Good luck!