WORKOUT WARRIORS - NOVEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    @ConfidentRaven
    steps posted Kai...well done I can remember when 500 steps was a struggle for ya.. and look at you go now... πŸ‘πŸ‘
    shbarbor wrote: Β»
    My daily goals 11/21
    1. Calories < 1500 ❌ 2024 out to eat - not good choices 😩
    2. 10,000 steps βœ… 15029
    3. 30 min exercise βœ… 30 elliptical, 2 mi walk
    4. Log all food βœ…

STEPS 11/21 15029

@shbarbor
    steps posted Sue... well done!!

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    okay team here we go

GREG’S WEEKLY WEIGH IN

USERS NAME
    NAVYDADDJTC
    WEIGH IN DAY: FRIDAY
    WEEK#: 3
    PREVIOUS WEIGHT: 283<<<< DOC BERG WEIGH IN
    CURRENT WEIGHT: 283.2<<<FULLY DRESSED
    WEEKLY STEP COUNT: 55.695....9,478 daily average

SALLY AND SUE I MADE THE ADJUSTMENTS THAT HAD TO BE MADE ON THE SPREADSHEET SO THIS POSTED
    G
  • carolynsivik
    carolynsivik Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    carolynsivik
    week 3
    PW 140
    CW 141

I'm sorry :( Night time eating and red wine is killing me. I think the darkness is depressing me :(
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Holmesp603
    Friday
    Week 3
    LW 181.4
    TW 180.4

Ugh only one pound Im not pleased BUT on the other hand it's the first time I held instead of gaining so I'll turn it into a positive and log in all weekend!
    have a good one....blah

That is great!! Fabulous loss! Positive! πŸ€©πŸ’ƒπŸ€© Posted.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    carolynsivik
    week 3
    PW 140
    CW 141

I'm sorry :( Night time eating and red wine is killing me. I think the darkness is depressing me :(

No sorry!! We are all in this together! πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸŒŸπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Weight posted.
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    @Shortgirlrunning Was it you that recommended "We Only Look Thin"? Last night I listened to the episode on the 5 love languages and how we can use that to take care of ourselves. Loved their suggestions...if it's touch, reward yourself with a soft robe or new pillow/pillowcase, if acts of service, reward yourself with someone to clean the house or a subscription like a food box, etc. Some great ideas! Thx for suggesting!
  • shbarbor
    Options
    carolynsivik

You and I need to work on the same things :smile:
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    @shbarbor - that was me! I’m glad you like it!
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc I have the same thought about my steps almost every day. At moments I just can't believe that I used to barely get 500 steps a day. It's only on rest days that I don't see at least 3k before lunch. Also you are a far braver person than I am, I don't think I could reset my weight to me in clothes.

@shbarbor Great steps! The eating out always gets me too, but it's so tempting when the hubby goes, let's go out.

@carolynsivik The cold and early dark are horrible and throws off a lot of us, so know you aren't alone. One thing I'm trying to do this year is to do at least one indoor activity that I really love, something that when I'm very busy in the warmer weather that I just don't find the time for. Some days it's knitting, others it's binging a few shows, or even a video game, no matter the activity it's a little me time that isn't exercise or diet focused. Hang in there.
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Goals for 11/21 Thursday

βœ…1. Step Goal (11K) -- 24,105πŸ‘£ ( A 5 mile night hike really helped to boost my steps.)
    βœ…2. Exercise 90 mins- - 182 mins. πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
    βœ…3. Logging ALL food -- Completed
    βœ…4. Sleep at least 7 hours daily-- 8 hoursπŸ’€
    βœ…5. Water 125 ozπŸ’¦
  • shbarbor
    Options

βœ…1. Step Goal (11K) -- 24,105πŸ‘£ ( A 5 mile night hike really helped to boost my steps.)
    βœ…5. Water 125 ozπŸ’¦

Wow on those steps! Are you going to pull into the lead?!! Great on sleep and other goals as well :smile:
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Arrrrrrgggghhhhh!

I'm so behind on the chat!!!

@Navydaddjtc - Don't mind on the name change, whatever works is great for me...just make it clear where I am, so I don't get lost!!! Alternatively, how about 'Flab Fighters' or 'Fab fighters' - depending on which direction your typing goes! We are definitely all flab fighters in one way or another and we are all fab in our continued efforts and support for each other!

Weigh in update:
    NikMar
    Friday
    Week 3
    PW: 139.7
    CW: 140.5 - arrrrggghhh! This is what happens when my husband returns from his work visit to the USA!

Steps update:
    Sun 17th Nov - 12,620
    Mon 18th Nov - 10,466
    Tues 19th Nov - 10,514
    Wed 20th Nov - 10,102
    Thurs 21st Nov - 11,822
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options

βœ…5. Water 125 ozπŸ’¦

@Gadgetgirl259
    steps posted...wtg on the hike
    NikMar wrote: Β»
    Arrrrrrgggghhhhh!

I'm so behind on the chat!!!

@Navydaddjtc - Don't mind on the name change, whatever works is great for me...just make it clear where I am, so I don't get lost!!! Alternatively, how about 'Flab Fighters' or 'Fab fighters' - depending on which direction your typing goes! We are definitely all flab fighters in one way or another and we are all fab in our continued efforts and support for each other!

Weigh in update:
    NikMar
    Friday
    Week 3
    PW: 139.7
    CW: 140.5 - arrrrggghhh! This is what happens when my husband returns from his work visit to the USA!

Steps update:
    Sun 17th Nov - 12,620
    Mon 18th Nov - 10,466
    Tues 19th Nov - 10,514
    Wed 20th Nov - 10,102
    Thurs 21st Nov - 11,822

@NikMar
    steps posted.... nope you won't get lost I promise.... that's right He is one hell of a cook

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    Good Afternoon Warriors
    Well it's that time...Week 3 is coming to a close and week 4 along with Thanksgiving we be upon us.
    That means this weekend I am opening registration. I am going to throw out a REGISTRATION CHALLENGE ON SUNDAY FROM THE OWNER OF THE GROUP...HEHEHEHE THAT'S ME... So get ready Warriors we gotta crush this challenge.

Also out team has the group challenge starting on Sunday and Sally has that RTG again we gotta aim for the fences and crush it. The "COACHES CORNER" IS IN IT'S FINAL PREPPING. This will be a weekly feature. I am going to roll it out in January and work out the bugs then let it fly for the whole group if they choose.
    More on this later next week.

Well i gotta run and load snow tires into all of the vehicle as we are expecting snow this weekend.
    come on spring get here quickly.
    Have a great weekend and I'll chat with you tomorrow
    G
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    21 Nov Recap:

Logged all Foods
    Calories Under
    Exercise: No
    Steps: 3017
    Water: 68 oz

Woke up this morning, both knees swollen like cantaloupes. Had to cancel today's workout, got some of the swelling down with lots of ice, but still swollen. Wife was able to get me an appt tomorrow with orthopedic surgeon. I'm really bummed.

How are you doing?
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Workout Warriors 🧨🧨🧨
    November πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒ

Team Daily Challenge: You set your goals for the week starting on Sunday (keep the same goals all month if you want) with the exception of the new month starting tmo. Next, you post to the team your results from prior day! Let’s support each other.πŸ‘πŸ’ƒ
    πŸ‘

Champs! Awesome job team!
    Nov 21 Results!! πŸ“£ πŸ“£ πŸ“£

@slimn2016 100%
    @confidentraven 100.00%
    @kdv12 100.00%
    @gadgetgirl259 100.00%
    @holmesp603 100.00%
    @madisonmolly2017 100%
    @fitness327wk 100%
    @jcgator2016 75%
    @shbarbor 75%
    @shortgirlrunning 60%

πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’œπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
    Daily Total: 90%
    MTD Total: 90%

• jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    22 Nov Recap:

Logged all Foods
    Calories Under (13g over carbs)
    Exercise: No
    Steps: 5177
    Water: 78 oz

Swelling went down considerably this morning. Rest, ice and advils did the trick. Went to Costco with the wife, walking around, knees started swelling, and a little pain.

Had x- rays and MRI done, acute medial meniscal tear on same knee I tore Sept 2018. So more PT, ice and advils. Also synovitis in both knees with arthritis. Synovium is the membrane that lines the joints and produce fluid that lubricates the joints. When the joints get inflammed, it produces more fluids that cause the swelling.

So pickleball is out. Going to gym tomorrow and see if the trainers can come up with a workout.

• holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Goals for Friday
    Water βœ”
    Bible/journal βœ”
    Logged under. X
    Late nite snacking βœ”
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hey Team, I have to brag on my oldest son. Last Oct, he got a scare from his doctor after his annual physical, so he decided to lose weight. He was north of 300 when he started in late Oct 2018, and within 9 months, he lost 120 pounds. Right now he is on maintenance, and still logs everything on his MFP. He did this with little exercise, OMAD and watching his carbs. Really proud of him.

This pic from Halloween, 2018

0ztew508l1ji.jpeg

This pic July 2019

m7fjhzoh03g6.jpg

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! ^^^ @jcgator2016 what an amazing change he made!!! Wonderful Jim!
This discussion has been closed.