Big goal achieved Wedding band fits again

Options
Yesterday I wore my wedding band properly for the first time in years. Its still snug but I should beable to wear it most days. It took 64 pounds of weight loss and eating only one slice of pizza in 7 months. Little booze and lots of avocados and sausages. I love part of the keto diet albeit it is getting old. I got a full panel of blood work coming up in December and then I will decide if Keto stays or goes. I would like more complex carbs for working out. Not sure how or what that would look like.

Replies

• Dontkillbill
    Dontkillbill Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Made it through a wicked man cold and got my first work out in after a week off. I think I have to remember to take a few days off every now and then I had some aches and pains and one nagging case of tendentious in my right forearm. Tonight agility training and light deadlifts.
  • Dontkillbill
    Dontkillbill Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Been a few weeks since my last update. Started CrossFit and worklout number 5 I throw out my back. Going too hard on Burpees. I am keeping my lifting weight down but there has been a lot of soreness and Monday I Tweeked my back. Light workout tonight after 2 days of rest and Advil. Hoping for a Friday or Saturday CrossFit class so I can keep to 2 a week. Tonight heavy bag, abs, chest and light cardio. Need a spartan weekend and lots of activity for a good weigh in next week. Been a while since I posted a loss. Like to drop a few pounds and leave December lighter than I started.
  • elundgren4074
    elundgren4074 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Guys. I'm new to MFP and blogging so I have a learning curve to get things right. I know the joy of having a wedding ring fit after years of too tight on a smaller finger. Since my highest weight (355 lbs) I had my ring enlarged, but since I've lost 65 lbs since that time, I've had to make it smaller again. Now I want to work on making it smaller still because It's beginning to get slippery in the pool.