A little motivation!

Options
Hi everybody, I am so happy to see you guys. It's good to know that people still want to reach for there goals. We are here all together for the same reason a healthier lifestyle and to feel better about yourself.

Well I'm here to help you a little bit to work for your goals. I want to motivate you guys by several challenges.

I have some challenges in progress but I am very curious what kind of things you like to see for a challenge? This could be anything. I also know a lot about nutrition so maybe you guys like it if I post tips some time? You can also send me a message whenever you like if you want some personal motivation or tips about working out or nutrition.

Waiting for your reactions!

Love the burn!

Replies

• ilovetoeatsweets
    ilovetoeatsweets Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am interested in knowing if the amount of carbs that I eat each day (1300 calories) will contribute to maintenance or weight gain. I hear people watching their carbs and this is something I know I can not do. I can not eat 20 carbs a day--no way. I would like to know a range I can aim for--say 30 per meal? I think my sodium is okay..rarely do I go over what is recommended. Sugars I need to watch but I am not sure again how many is appropriate. I eat fruit smoothies 2-3 times per week and wonder if this "natural" sugar is a good thing or not.
    Thanks
  • fitnessbikinimodel
    Options
    Hi Haley,

1300 calories is not much! You should do around 1500, because lower amounts are called crash diets! That are the most unhealthy diets ever!

I can't tell you an exact amount, I can tell you that your breakfast should be one of the highest amounts in calories. Your breakfast is most important and should be 300 calories minimum. If you have a good breakfast that is filling you won't be hungry during the day, think about oatmeal.

Your dinner can be high in calories as well, but it should be low on fat! You will burn all the calories you consume during your sleep. So if you eat clean it won't turn into fat.

Between breakfast and dinner you have snacks and lunch. It's best to know how many calories you eat during breakfast and dinner. If you know I eat 400 cals in the morning and 400 in the evening you still have 700 cals. So you can have lunch maximum 400 cals and snacks like yogurt and fruits. You still will be under 1500 calories.

The extra exercise makes sure you burn much more then you consumed.

Just remember around 1500 calories is enough to loose weight when you go under your body will turn a lot into fat because you don't get enough nutrition.

If you want a more detailed diet, you have to add me as a friend so that I can see how you eat and drink!
    I am interested in knowing if the amount of carbs that I eat each day (1300 calories) will contribute to maintenance or weight gain. I hear people watching their carbs and this is something I know I can not do. I can not eat 20 carbs a day--no way. I would like to know a range I can aim for--say 30 per meal? I think my sodium is okay..rarely do I go over what is recommended. Sugars I need to watch but I am not sure again how many is appropriate. I eat fruit smoothies 2-3 times per week and wonder if this "natural" sugar is a good thing or not.
    Thanks