Which Plan are You?

Options
Jimb376mfp
Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
I’m going Green (Smart Points) to see how it goes after Freestyle.

I got to GW after two years on Smart Points (2016-18). Been on Maintenance successfully but drifting away from Tracking. Plan to Track better knowing that Zero Points does not mean zero calories,

GOADies which is your plan and why?

Replies

• misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,177 Member
    Options
    I no longer do WW.

That said, I use the basic fundamentals of PointsPlus as my guide.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    I am actually cancelling WW today. Too expensive and Smart Points was never my friend. Tracking on MFP is alot easier.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Green also. Seems closer to PP than SP to me.
  • cakeman21k
    cakeman21k Posts: 5,829 Member
    Options
    Green for me.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,071 Member
    Options
    I too am thinking green. When they switched from pointsplus to Smart Points I found that I had to add in all my weekly points plus quite a few of my activity points to make the plan livable. On points plus I found that I could normally use either my activity points or my weekly points but didn't need to use both most of the time. I like the pan before points plus better yet.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,450 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what Green is other than a color.
  • Al_Howard
    Options
    lowbar31 wrote: »

There are now 3 ways of tracking in WW, Green, Blue, and Purple. Green is, IMHO, similar to Points Plus, Blue is the current Freestyle plan, and Purple is kind of weird, again IMHO.
  • jasper60103
    jasper60103 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Al_Howard wrote: »
    lowbar31 wrote: »

There are now 3 ways of tracking in WW, Green, Blue, and Purple. Green is, IMHO, similar to Points Plus, Blue is the current Freestyle plan, and Purple is kind of weird, again IMHO.

Ohhh, that's news to me! Guess they're finally listening to all the grumbling.
    I've made lifetime on Points and PP. Never liked the later plans.
  • gadgetgirlIL
    gadgetgirlIL Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Sticking with what has worked for my entire life - calorie counting. MFP has been my tool of choice since 2013 when the previous app I was using was no longer supported and didn't work on my new ipad.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Sticking with what has worked for my entire life - calorie counting. MFP has been my tool of choice since 2013

I just switched back to MFP after canceling WW. The smart plan based plans are still tied to a flawed based plan and this retired person didn't want to pay the high monthly fee anymore. I am enjoying seeing the Nutritional info again and seeing the choices I might be making so I can know I am eating healthy. I did steal the focus on Sat Fat from WW though.

• imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,936 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on Blue but considering going to Green. I think they put me on blue but not sure. As always for me I have a hard time figuring out what's what with all three. I'm an on line member only so I don't have thre benefit of going to meetings and discussing it. I'm happy however with on line since 2010.
  • Al_Howard
    Options
    imastar2 wrote: »
    I'm currently on Blue but considering going to Green. I think they put me on blue but not sure. As always for me I have a hard time figuring out what's what with all three. I'm an on line member only so I don't have thre benefit of going to meetings and discussing it. I'm happy however with on line since 2010.

The green is supposed to be like the older SP, blue is the current FreeStyle, and purple is like anything goes (and way to few dp's for me to play on the weekend,.
  • goldenfrisbee
    goldenfrisbee Posts: 1,640 Member
    Options
    I’m using MFP to track.