Lets bring this thing back to life

Options
I notice this thread has been lapsed for a little bit. That's cool it only takes one to bring it back. I guess I came to the right place at the right time. Currently doing a live workout series on the app. I will be here tomorrow and I hope someone else is too.

Replies

• DanielMackey1
    DanielMackey1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Back for day two...This might not be the place to connect as team ddp yoga and the social media sites are full of active members. Just wanted a place on MFP to talk about this awesome program. On to the next workout. 60 more minutes to put in.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I have arrived. I may be late but the party has officially started.
  • fellinidays
    fellinidays Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there.
  • debrakgoogins
    Options
    So, now we have two at the party!
  • debrakgoogins
    Options
    @fellinidays How long have you been doing DDPY?
  • bobdt10
    bobdt10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Howdy, Just found you guys. I'm not especially new to DDPY, but I am in start over mode. Last year I lost 50 pounds between Feb and Sep doing bedflex and chairforce. I also incorporated as much walking as I could. Which isn't much by most peoples standards but was a lot for me. Then I suffered a setback with another back injury. Spent almost 10 days barely moving. Was helped immensely by a chiropractor. After that, I maintained for a bit then slowly I put 45 pounds back on. Both knees are shot and I also wear a brace on my ankle due to PTTD. So my walking is now minimal. But I will not give up. The past two weeks have been brutal. But I am starting today on a Friday afternoon. I will go home and start chairforce again.