December 31 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Ended off the year with a great day even if it wasn't all healthy food choices I kept them at an acceptable level.
    Stopped in at work for an hour then off too Jiu Jitsu. Rolled with our Brown belt and learnt a nice little trick for finishing a choke I often struggle with.
    Family plans were cancelled as my brother had a back spasm so I had a fun day with my housemate. Beach swim then sushi and meeting some friends for movies. The movie we wanted to see was full so we hang around at the mall for 3 hours to watch the later show. Always good fun with that group even if most of the shops are closed.
    Not the traditional way to see in the New Year considering we were home and in need before 12, but it suited us. We are all meeting at the gym at 8:30 this morning for training anyway.
    It hasn't been my best year fitness and weight wise and I could have made some better decisions during my recovery but I don't regret donating my kidney or attempting a judo competition. Accidents happen and my arm is a cyborg one now with its plates!
    Excited for the adventures to come this decade.
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Happy new year, folks.
    I'm a yes x3 today, putting me in the winner's circle for the 2nd month in a row :)
    I think I'm stuck around 3.3lb weight loss for December, but hey in a month full of family visits and holiday events I'm gonna call that a success!
    See you in the January group, congrats to all!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,071 Member
    Options
    Oh no
    I lost my post as I tried to add a photo from our hike. Must sleep.

Summary version:
    3 yes today
    Huge ty to Craig & best of luck with daughter.
    Rick - you are a huge inspiration to me in many ways. I hope your back continues to improve. Thanks for your pick me up messages when I’ve most needed them. It’s been tough to have been so successful in UAC when I was losing & have it be more rocky in maintenance.

Ever onwards

[Picture gorgeous redwoods here]
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Happy new year everyone!
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 20 min yoga, 60 min cleaning
    Tracking yes Calories no
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    December 31
    Exercised? YES - Crossfit Class
    Tracked? YES
    Calories? NO - but the NYE meal was GREAT!
    Passes Used: 5/3

Happy New Year!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Pass day
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes x3