Replies

• JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I finally got some exercise in with a walk with house mate before work, however it backfired as by day 7 of work I was exhausted and didn't have energy to track. I didn't eat too badly so should be within range.
    Work in crazy season is over. I need to show my face on Tuesday but don't need to stay long and there are plenty other staff back from holiday so it shouldn't be tough.
    New Year plans involve early dinner out with the family. Brother driving home on the first so he wants early bed. I may go visit nieces etc if they do anything otherwise I'm sure my housemate and I can do something fun together at home. I don't like driving then because of the crazies on the roads.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL So sorry to hear about your aunt. Your family is fortunate to have you to handle the situation.
    @am_change Lovely artwork, thanks for sharing it
    @fitlulu16 Love the charming photo. He's a precious boy.
    @craigo3154 Good that your leg is better.

What are my plans for new year? Like @Impala007, I'll be working. I crave quiet time for myself, when I can get it, so I'll pass on the celebration. Another day around the sun.

Yes x3 today for exercise, calories, and tracking.
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 today, I almost didn't make it but went down to the elliptical for 45 mins after I got my kids to bed :)
    NYE plans, just saw a post saying "I'm still trying to decide what to wear to my couch on New Year's eve" and that's pretty much my plans :) With Christmas and husband's birthday in the same week, we are partied out by NY!
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Pass Days (off grid - didn't track): Dec. 22-29
  • mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Yes x 3

With 3 children under 5 and on a road trip (Jan 2, we have a 7 hour drive across the Island), we will be sleeping in and no alcohol either!

Ranger - it's such a shame how they target the old and frail! Hope she can recoup some of the lost money back (probably not but one can hope!)
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    NYE plans working then hopefully an early night then off to Cromer UK for a walk on the beach & the fireworks display new years day
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 20 min yoga, 120 min walk around Ickworth park UK
    Tracking no, Calories probably ok
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    3 x’s yes.

We do something different most years for NYE. This year I’m headed to Saratoga NY for a few days to celebrate NYE. It’s a big celebration with dozens of venues hosting bands, comedians and a variety of performers. Everything is walking distance from our hotel. NYE starts with fireworks and a 5k and will end with a laser light show.
    The weather is supposed to be a little rough with a wintery mix but we’ll make the best of it.
    Starting our getaway today, have massages booked upon arrival!

Happy New Year’s everyone. Looking forward to kicking some serious but in January.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Another pass day for me. I did well until son's friends came over for pizza. 'Nuf said!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

Gorgeous, unseasonably mild day in Madison, WI. Hubby and I went for a nice outdoor walk. (then later in the evening he got the stomach flu...ick!). At least we enjoyed the fresh air.
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    December 29
    Exercised? NO - My fitbit registered a lot of extra calories but I can't say I did any exercise (unless you count 12-oz curls)
    Tracked? YES
    Calories? YES
    Passes Used: 4/3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,101 Member
    Options
    Dec 29
    Ex 80 min walks (one late to meet my step goal!)
    Calories over
    Tracked: all
    Proud that I ate half of my Mexican lunch (except the salad)

Ever onwards!

@RangerRickL very sorry to hear of your aunt. I am glad she has you. Not sure how to prevent these things...
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    3x yes

22 yes
    7 no

1. May 22 yes 9 no/31
    2. June 22 yes 8 no/30
    3. July 23 yes 8 no/31
    4. August 22 yes 9 no/31
    5. September 21 yes 9 no/30