December 24 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly, I was way under my calorie limit today. That will not be true tomorrow.
    Tracking: good
    Exercise: I did an hour of farm chores and at least 60 minutes of active stretching. My back is slowly relaxing and it is far more flexible. I am still feel rather fragile in that if I move too far and/or too fast...my left lumbar area shoots me a message.
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    One hour treadmill run, apparently it made up for the cookies we baked for Santa because I'm not over for the day! I am a yes x3 for today.
    I am most definitely using my 2nd pass day of the month tomorrow.
    A very merry Christmas to all.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas Eve!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 2 mile treadmill run + 47 minutes barre strength

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,042 Member
    Options
    Dec 24
    Ex✅
    Under✅
    Track✅

4 or 5 pass days used.

I’ve always known that handling meals away from home would be my biggest challenge.

Combine that with a personal goal of making maintenance easy - over a year - so its not a continual at-risk stressor.

So at the right time, a coach in another app mentioned that some others have had success having half the food they order boxed up prior to beginning to eat.

Of course we’ve all heard this, but my attitude was always “no way, unwilling & unable to do that”

Not this time! I’ve practiced and solidified so many habits. I’m ready to do this one.

Not this time! I’m ready to be successful with non-home meals.

Not this time! I’m tired of being queasy after eating to much at non-home meals.

I took step 1 today. I had two meals with family in restaurants & I did not get it boxed, but I did shoot for 1/2 of the servings. I ate 1/2* at BF.
    When I logged calories & all macros were perfect.

I ate 5/8* at L.
    When I logged calories & all macros were perfect.

* I modified my approach. I can eat up to 100% of Steamed veg, lean protein sources, incl dairy. I am very good at eating the right Amy of protein for my body.
    * Everything else is 1/2.

I will never finish a restaurant meal again (until the next day.) This is thrilling & gives me back so much more control!

This change should make it easier since my CI is greater than CO by only 25.5 calories per day over the past 51 weeks.
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • fitlulu4150
    fitlulu4150 Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone! I managed yesterday and last night without taking my 3rd pass day. I cooked a prime rib but kept the sides light and no wine or alcohol. I ate very light earlier in the day and was surprised my calories came in just over 1200!

I'm taking my 3rd pass day today as we're snacking most of the day and having turkey tonight.

Dec 24

Exercise: yes, 50 minutes of hip therapy
    Calories: yes, under by about 200
    Tracked: yes

Hope you all have a joyful Christmas!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I'm doing well in the food choices and quantity but not on exercise, but my job is active and I'm very busy at this time of the year so I'm not stressing about that. Had a half day today so watched star wars with dad and brother, who is in town for a week or so. Then dinner with the family.
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    December 24
    Exercised? YES - just a busy day, lots of moving around, hauling furniture, shopping bags.
    Tracked? YES
    Calories? YES, close call though!
    Passes Used: 1/3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,226 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Oops! Wrong day! 😂
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? NO