FITNESS WARRIORS DECEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Last daily goal post for me here. For the teammates moving over, please head over to our January chat to post daily goal results. We officially start week ONE: December 29th to January 4th! 💃💃🌟🎉🌟💃💃

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10776289/we-are-the-warriors-january-chat#latest

12/27
    Daily Goals:
    1. Gratitude journal/Bible Devotional/Insight Timer/Daily positive Affirmations ✅
    2. Watch sodium 🧂 and sugar intake! Stay within my macros. No 🤦‍♀️❌
    3. Nothing after 8 PM ✅
    4. Barre 4 times and 10,000 steps 💃💃💃 ✅
    5. 96 oz 💦 💧 💦 yes ❌
    6. Daily MFP diary 📔 ❌
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options

DAILY GOALS: Saturday, 12/28

✅ Logged food
    ✅ Stayed under calories
    ✅ Daily Exercise Goal: Lateral Trainer, Matrix Bike, Strength Training & Walk
    ✅ Maintained IF schedule: 24 hour/OMAD
    ✅ Water: 211.6 oz.
    ✅👣STEPS: 10,223
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    DAILY GOALS: Saturday, 12/28

✅ Logged food
    ✅ Stayed under calories
    ✅ Daily Exercise Goal: Lateral Trainer, Matrix Bike, Strength Training & Walk
    ✅ Maintained IF schedule: 24 hour/OMAD
    ✅ Water: 211.6 oz.
    ✅👣STEPS: 10,223

Great job Nancy! Steps posted.
  • Tami_H
    Tami_H Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for my absence here. I got myself overwhelmed with Christmas planning. Our Christmas was wonderful and we had everyone home to celebrate with us. I then managed to catch myself a really good sinus cold/infection that kept me from exercising but I didn’t totally blow it with food so yay for that. I’m usually good with exercise and suck with my eating. Maybe I’m turning a new leaf? Lol.

Current weight 189
    Starting weight 195
  • Tami_H
    Options
    64mb626o6slz.jpeg
  • Tami_H
    Options
  • Tami_H
    Options
    3c70pe0q2c3h.jpeg

Happy Holidays from our family to yours. That’s me in the back row on the left
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Tami_H wrote: »
    I am sorry for my absence here. I got myself overwhelmed with Christmas planning. Our Christmas was wonderful and we had everyone home to celebrate with us. I then managed to catch myself a really good sinus cold/infection that kept me from exercising but I didn’t totally blow it with food so yay for that. I’m usually good with exercise and suck with my eating. Maybe I’m turning a new leaf? Lol.

Current weight 189
    Starting weight 195

Np Tami! Great picture! Weight posted. 👍
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    Steps

Dec 6 7,062
    Dec 26 8,301
    Dec 27 7,423
    Dec 28 8,338
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Hello and Happy Almost New Year!

I know many of the Fitness (Workout) Warriors are moving on to the new team, but those of you who would like to remain with Fat2Fit are, of course, welcome.

Because there are many new registrations for January, we will be able to keep you together and build a new team! Please let me know as soon as possible who would be interested in being a team Co-Captain along with @steplaj - he just had knee surgery today, so a committed co-captain will be much appreciated! A new team name? Some new ideas? All are welcome.

As far as I know at this point, here are the people who are remaining here in F2F:

@Steplaj
    @Patti705
    @megnolia82
    @ LonniJay
    @carolynsivik
    @Mechell15
    @Krystalkayefisher
    getfitgal123
    We have until January 4th to complete the official F2F December Challenge and get ready for our new configuration for January. I know the new team is beginning on December 29th, but those remaining have one more week. Please let us know if there are updates on who would like to move on and who would like to stay. And of course, anyone who would like to step up and help with the January team is welcome. Thanks!!

@jugar FYI, please see the updated list. LonniJay will be moving over with as well.

Many thanks!

Also, @megnolia82 I have a feeling she will be heading over. She has been on vacation.

Thanks for the info
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    Steps

Dec 6 7,062
    Dec 26 8,301
    Dec 27 7,423
    Dec 28 8,338

Good Maddie - steps posted :smile:
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    Tami_H wrote: »

Happy Holidays from our family to yours. That’s me in the back row on the left

Beautiful family! Glad you're feeling better now. Steps posted :smile:
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    WEEK 4 RESULTS

esj326a3na0r.jpg

THE WINNERS ARE...
    TEAM % Mission Slimpossibles 0.10%
    INDIVIDUAL % @nbbaby 2.89%
    TEAM LBS LOST Mission Slimpossibles 3.3
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST @nbbaby 6.5

As a group we GAINED 59.1 pounds or 0.27%

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Mission Slimpossibles 0.10%
    *gaining teams are not being recognized

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st Mission Slimpossibles -3.3

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @nbbaby 2.89%
    2nd @kayla7303 2.59%
    3rd @Pamela_Sue 2.55%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    1st @nbbaby 6.5
    2nd @Pamela_Sue 6
    3rd @kayla7303 5.2

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @wwood008
    @aliciap0116
    @KathynDes
    @amytriesww
    @Luciicul
    @jedaschultz
    @kcpond
    @christys03
    @carolynsivik

hiiz5y1f5cks.png
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    WEEK 4 RESULTS

esj326a3na0r.jpg

THE WINNERS ARE...
    TEAM % Mission Slimpossibles 0.10%
    INDIVIDUAL % @nbbaby 2.89%
    TEAM LBS LOST Mission Slimpossibles 3.3
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST @nbbaby 6.5

As a group we GAINED 59.1 pounds or 0.27%

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Mission Slimpossibles 0.10%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st Mission Slimpossibles -3.3

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @nbbaby 2.89%
    2nd @kayla7303 2.59%
    3rd @Pamela_Sue 2.55%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    1st @nbbaby 6.5
    2nd @Pamela_Sue 6
    3rd @kayla7303 5.2

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @wwood008
    @aliciap0116
    @KathynDes
    @amytriesww
    @Luciicul
    @jedaschultz
    @kcpond
    @christys03
    @carolynsivik

hiiz5y1f5cks.png

Awesome job! 💃🌟💃
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    I would love to stay with fat2fit. Been here for years and if it wasn't for this group keeping me always conscious of my weight and decisions when it comes to food and exercise I know I'd weigh twice as much by now.

Are we taking group name suggestions? 😁
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    edited December 2019
    Options
    omnu8zjpommx.jpeg
    atej1g31zzuj.jpeg
    t6byb3dum5ts.jpeg
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    Wishing you a Happy Week 5 for those who are remaining here on F2F!

This week will be a bit quieter than usual - but not gone! Both @Beka3695 and I will be here cheering you on, and if @steplaj is up to it after his knee surgery last Friday, he will be here too. We hope to hear from everyone. Often!

I know we all wish the new team luck and happiness - and we will be continuing on in F2F with some new ideas and lots of energy for 2020. Here is the list of those of you continuing - just post here when you can, and during this week, we will adjust the teams so that you are not just a tiny group of 5 or 6 challengers. I hope this list is accurate - correct me if it is wrong!

@steplaj
    @Patti705
    @megnolia82 (?)
    @carolynsivik
    @Mechell15
    @KrystalKayeFisher

During this week, in addition to your usual posting, updates, progress (This week will have progress, right?), questions, or support for each other, please let me know if you have specific requests for January. We will probably put you on one of the other teams at least for now, so there will be five extra large teams until we see how many people last through their initial New Year's resolutions. If you want to stick together with anyone here, let me or @Beka3695 know, or just post here. If you're interested in stepping up to a co-captain or motivator role, there is room at the top! All ideas and suggestions are welcome during this final week of the year.

Thanks for your patience! The other captains, the moderators, and all the members wish you the best in this transition time. We'll make it work, so you can keep working on those weight and fitness goals. Tally ho!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Today is the official start of WE ARE THE WARRIORS and thrilled for those who have decided to join us! Week One ☝️ starting December 29 - January 4th! 💃💃🌟💃💃

For those moving over, please post in our new team website.

As promised to the MODs. The teammates remaining with Fat 2 Fit - Greg, Sue, Kai and myself will remain until January 4th to post weight and steps. As of January 5th: Greg, Sue, Kai and myself will be strictly devoted to WE ARE THE WARRIORS!

We wish the teammates that decide to remain behind the absolute best and also to the entire group at F2F! 💃🌟💃

Let’s have an awesome 2020!

Sally
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    LonniJay wrote: »
    I would love to stay with fat2fit. Been here for years and if it wasn't for this group keeping me always conscious of my weight and decisions when it comes to food and exercise I know I'd weigh twice as much by now.

Are we taking group name suggestions? 😁

Hi @LonniJay 😊

Since you also registered at WE ARE THE WARRIORS, did you want to participate in both groups? We are more than happy if you want to be part of both! If you decide you only want to be part of F2F, please let me know. 👍😊👍
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    just posting the last couple days of steps here and then I'm moving over!

12/27: 18,800
    12/28: 10,633
This discussion has been closed.