FITNESS WARRIORS DECEMBER CHAT

Options
Navydaddjtc
Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
Welcome cf68nv1j0vwe.png CHALLENGERS
This chat room is where the CHALLENGERS on this team meet. Here is where you weigh in every week, post your goals and progress, discuss any issues or topics of interest, share ideas, support your teammates, receive help when you need it, and dream big. Cheer each other on to success!

We are beginning the DECEMBER CHALLENGE - We have six (6) teams returning this month!
Our group and team leaders for the91vii32gnq9v.png Challenge are as follows:

Our Moderators:
Greg - @Navydaddjtc (GROUP OWNER)
Liselyn - @jugar
Beka - @beka3695

Our Team Captains:
*Team Fitness Warriors - @Fitness327wk and @shbarbor
Warriors Fitness Captain.- @Navydaddjtc
*Team Mission Slimpossibles - @broncobuddee and
@TeresaW1020
*Team Trimstones - @mulecanter and @jessicakrall8
*Team Weight No More - @sleepymom5 and @cafeleia
*Team Waist Aways - @jugar and @micki48
*Team Shrinking Assets - @Boehle and @beka3695

Our Motivators:
*Team Fitness Warriors - @ConfidentRaven
*Team Mission Slimpossibles - @AustinRuadhain
*Team Trimstones - @Angmarie28
*Team Weight No More - @nstephenson01
*Team Waist Aways - @Terytha and @evangsimmons170
*Team Shrinking Assets - @TheMrWobbly (Fitness Captain)

HOW IT ALL WORKS:
Each week, every challenger weighs in, and the tallies are done to determine the team and individuals with the most weight lost. The best losers are announced with full fanfare every Sunday. The team competition is all in good spirits - may the most losing win!
If you need a week off, a break, a change of weigh-in day - just ask your Captain here on your team chat page.
In addition to weight loss, there are F2F Full Group CHALLENGES. We have 3 different kinds of challenges. NONE is mandatory. You can do all or none - it's up to you. Participating adds a lot to your success, though, so we hope to see you there often! Here they are:
Weekly Group Challenge - The six teams take turns to provide a Challenge for the entire group. These are posted Sundays in the Announcements area by the team assigned that particular week (see below). Everyone in the F2F Group as a whole is welcome to join in and get to know challengers from other teams. There is a new challenge every week, so you can try many new ideas.

F2F Moderators’ Challenge/Topic of the Week - The moderators also post a weekly challenge or topic in the announcements area. These can involve anything fitness, health, or nutrition - and they’ll get you moving, thinking, and learning about this journey.

Internal Team Challenges - Every team can run internal challenges - a step counting team, daily goals, weekly games or anything that can help keep everyone involved and on track. Your ideas are welcome - just post them here.

This Month’s Weekly Team Challenges will be provided by:
Week 1 – Team MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES
Week 2 – Team TRIMSTONES
Week 3 – Team WEIGHT NO MORE
Week 4 – Team WAISTAWAYS
Week 5 – Team SHRINKING ASSETS

Note: If for some reason your team is unable to provide the weekly challenge please let us know ahead of time so another team can take your place or the moderators can provide the challenge.

Good Luck Teams: Please let us know if there is anything wrong or if you notice something that needs to be fixed or modified.
Let’s make our new challengers feel welcome and show them some F2F love!! Introduce yourselves, and let the new month begin.

THANKS! YOUR MODS
Β«13456758

Replies

• Navydaddjtc
    edited November 2019
    Options
    d2dp1b6yg5y6.png

PLEASE WELCOME TO THE DECEMBER CHALLENGE ON TEAM FITNESS WARRIORS
    @BonnieHosk85 AND @christys03
    LET’S HELP IN GETTING THESE TEAMMATES SETTLED
    THANKS GREG
    LISELYN WILL POST THEM ON THE (insert month) SPREADSHEET
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Greg! Glad to be here!! I can't wait to get to know everyone. I was invited by @ConfidentRaven. :heart:
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 @christys03 A warm welcome to you both!!! :smiley:
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 and @christys03 Welcome to you both! My name is Kai and I'm the team motivator, if either of you need anything please let me know. I'll be doing a full introduction later, but I wanted to take a quick moment to welcome you to the Fitness Warriors.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    We are thrilled you joined our group and welcome back my fellow teammates! πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

I am Sally and happy to be your Co-Captain along with my friend and awesome Co-Captain Sue @shbarbor. Our team motivator Kai @confidentRaven is an awesome inspiration. Our pal Greg @Navydaddjtc (also he is the group owner)! πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ is our Fitness Captain!

I love Workout πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ Warriors, MyFitnessPal and the support of friends. Last December I was looking at photos from Thanksgiving and I wasn’t happy with what I saw. I didn’t like how I looked, however, more importantly I didn’t like how I felt. I knew it was time for change. January started with β€œdry January”, Barre and healthy diet. I didn’t see initially the pounds flying off like they did in my 20’s, I was frustrated, however, I knew it would take time. The pounds started coming off. I give a lot of credit to MyFitnessPal of the support and encouragement!! I knew I wouldn’t quit! Knowing the holidays are coming up I will stay focused and thankful we have each other for support and accountability. We have fun upcoming challenges to keep us motivated!

Treat let’s kick it in December pals! 🌲 πŸŽ„

Let’s feel great from the inside out! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

If you have any questions or anything, please feel free to reach out. πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ Let’s be friends!

Still love emojis, LOL. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Thanks, Greg! Glad to be here!! I can't wait to get to know everyone. I was invited by @ConfidentRaven. :heart:

Awesome, we are thrilled you are here! πŸ‘πŸŒŸπŸ‘
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @Christys03

My super mya Rockstar πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸŒŸπŸ’œπŸ’œ - thrilled you are joking us!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving F2F Team!! Posting day 5 for tmo! πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ’“πŸ’ƒπŸ’“πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒ
    uayae0mb2smx.jpeg

It is my team at Fitness Warriors!

@Navydaddjtc (Cap/Mod) -Captain! You are an awesome leader and I feel so blessed to be part of this group! Wing man!
    @shbarbor - Sue, you have really stepped up and helped the entire team! You are fantastic!
    @ConfidentRaven - You my friend and an inspiration! Thank you so much for being an awesome team motivator! You have also stepped up and helped the team. I am thankful to you both!
    @holmesp603 - I just adore πŸ₯° you lady!!! You have been through so much and you keep stomping away!! You inspire me!
    @SLIMN2016 -Nancy you put in so much and I admire you! You have been such a fabulous friend to me and I am forever thankful!
    @RubyRed427- You have been a friend and thankful for our chats!
    @runarml -you remind me daily I better make my step goal!
    @kdv12 - Romans 12:2 πŸ’œπŸ™βœοΈπŸ™πŸ’œ
    @megnolia82 - Love your tea input!
    @NikMar - keep stepping lady!
    @Jcgator2016 - Absolute rock star 🌟 addition! Ty for the team support! Prior tennis 🎾 player thinking of pickleball!
    @Shortgirlrunning - Awesome add this month! You are fabulous!
    @GADGETGIRL259 - I am so happy you came back to the trio! We are so happy you are here!

I feel so blessed in my life to have such a supportive team!

F2F!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!

And of course my hubby!

Head over team to our F2F and share! πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ’“πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒ

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10770309/waist-aways-november-chat#latest

Newbies! Few Free to add to the thread above! We are all in this together! Welcome!!
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I can’t believe November is already over! I swear that month always flies by! Bring on December! Always a harder month for me as we travel for Christmas.
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    Love it! Bring on December!

I am Sue & am a new Co-Capt along with Sally who is leading the way! Greg is our fitness Captain & group owner & Kai is our Motivator, all as stated by Sally, Kai & Greg above! We're excited to have our new team members & thrilled to keep our current team members! We're all here for accountability & to help each other along.

I joined in October after watching my weight creep up each year. A former runner, I was not used to watching the quantity of food I eat & I had backed off exercise since I couldn't run. Annoyed with my growing belly & feeling out of shape, here I am! I love the support & great suggestions I've gotten from my team-mates!! We're all in this together!
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited November 2019
    Options
    d2dp1b6yg5y6.png

PLEASE WELCOME TO THE DECEMBER CHALLENGE ON TEAM FITNESS WARRIORS
    @myfritzie <<<<< RETURNING TEAMMATE
    LET’S HELP IN GETTING THIS TEAMMATES SETTLED
    THANKS GREG
    LISELYN WILL POST THEM ON THE DECEMBER SPREADSHEET
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    I have to give a big shout out to one of my closest daily supporters that has decided to join us back! @Christys03 will be here for December! I am thrilled 😁 and I know you will be as well! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— Mya Rockstar.
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    pjplbqe8h7bu.jpeg
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    edited December 2019
    Options
    [
    spoiler]
    pjplbqe8h7bu.jpeg
    [/spoiler]

Welcome new teammates! Yea let’s kick it in December Fitness Warrior team! πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Kai our team motivator @ConfidentRaven has planned an awesome Fitness Warriors December challenge for our team! My fabulous co-captain Sue @shbarbor, thank you πŸ™ for your help and suggestions! Our group owner and Fitness Captain Greg @Navydaddjtc ty! Team effort!

Looking forward to staring this challenge tmo! Let’s go team!
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! 🀩Thanks for the warm welcome!!! πŸ˜˜πŸ€—Back on the losing train after putting on 15lbs during a bulkin program over the summer...so back down I go.......lookin forward to supporting n being supportive!!! Lets do this Fitness Warriors!!!πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Hi all!!! 🀩Thanks for the warm welcome!!! πŸ˜˜πŸ€—Back on the losing train after putting on 15lbs during a bulkin program over the summer...so back down I go.......lookin forward to supporting n being supportive!!! Lets do this Fitness Warriors!!!πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Rockstar Christy! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’“πŸŒŸπŸ’“πŸ’œπŸ’œ
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Team challenge will start Monday-Dec 2nd! Sorry I put tmo thinking Dec 1st! Motivation Monday from our awesome Kai!
    wbvwa7y857l7.jpeg

Team challenge will start Monday-Dec 2nd!

For new members we also have a daily post challenge!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Fitness Warriors 🧨 🧨 🧨
    December πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Team Daily Challenge: You set your goals for the week starting on Sunday (keep the same goals all month if you want) with the exception of the new month starting tmo. Next, you post to the team your results from prior day! Let’s support each other.πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ‘

Champs! Awesome job team! Rocking it!

Be part of the champion circle if you post 5 out of 7 days!

Here is my example:

Daily Goals:
    1. Gratitude journal/Bible Devotional/Insight Timer/Daily positive Affirmations
    2. Watch sodium πŸ§‚ and sugar intake! Stay within my macros.
    3. Nothing after 8 PM
    4. Barre 4 times and 10,000 steps πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
    5. 96 oz πŸ’¦ πŸ’§ πŸ’¦

https://possibilitychange.com/the-power-of-sharing-your-goals/
    The Power of Sharing Your Goals
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    THE WEEK 4 TALLIES ARE IN AND THIS IS HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN
    pdxm8xiqoklu.png
    13p8g74yg1nq.png
    Workout Warriors