Track Food

Steps over 10,000 -

Fantastic! πŸ’ƒπŸ€—πŸ’ƒ
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Workout Warriors 🧨🧨🧨
    November πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒ

Team Daily Challenge: You set your goals for the week starting on Sunday (keep the same goals all month if you want or not). Next, you post to the team your results from prior day! Let’s support each other.πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ‘

Champs! Awesome job team! Rocking it!
    Nov 30Results!! πŸ“£ πŸ“£ πŸ“£

πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’œπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
    Daily Total: 90%
    MTD Total: 91%

In November we achieved our daily goals 91% of the time! Fantastic job team! Here is to December, NEW WEEK, NEW MONTH. πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    NOW COME ON WARRIORS SHOW THIS OL MAN YOU GOT YOUR MOXIE IN HI GEAR,
    YOUR MOJO IS BACK AND READY TO GO YARD
    THEY CAN SAY WHAT EVER THEY WANT TOO,
    BUT TO BEAT US, TO MIMIC US
    YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING
    y55n213aqtrm.png

GOT A NEW PLAYLIST... GEORGE THOURGODD & THE DESTROYERS
    CAPITAL CITY BLUES

JUST REMEMBER THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY
    gmqiqqq4zt5z.png
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options

Now to fix this I am putting into a play a couple of tools to help me achieve these goals
    1) GREG STATS FOR THE 1ST WEEK DEC CHALLENGE
    1) MORE W/O'S, BETTER PORTION CONTROL
    2) Chart for each day of the week next to my desk top and monitor WITH DAILY WORK SCHD. (SALLY DESIGNED ONE FOR ME AND I'LL BE DAMM IF I DIDN'T USE IT).
    Be aware of the time in front of the screen... stuff around the house needs my attention... develop work hours for the team and the group.
    3) when I feed Logan I feed me and take my 1st rd of meds. this should a priority as I need the that stuff for B/P,HEART, CHOLESTEROL,
    ADHA ADULT VERSION, ETC,ETC
    4) THIS PAST WEEK WAS JUST OKAY FOR ME.. I LOST 1 PD... NOT MY GOAL BUT I'LL TAKE IT. <<<<<<<< GOOD
    5) I NEED TO WORK ON MY TIME MGMT AS IT SUCKED LAST WEEK <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< BAD
    6) I ALSO NEED TO WORK ON BEING MORE CONSISTENT IN TAKING MY MEDS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<THE UGLY

There you have it for the goals this week and how to fix it from last week
    G
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc Awesome on all of the above! Go Fitness Warriors! πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ‘πŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hi all... I'm NancyπŸ‘‹πŸ˜

Been with Fitness Warrior for a many months now and I L😍VE this awesome group of individuals! A very supportive and well lead group, by the best!! β€οΈπŸ‘β€οΈπŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ’ͺπŸ»β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’«

Been fighting to get back down to my goal weight ... lots of ups and downs (and injuries I'm nursing) along my 4 year journey--- but have kept the 70-80 lbs off since October of 2015 (started in January 2015 losing 80lbs in 10 months).

This month my goal is to lose 10 lbs. (since I gained 6 this week--this may actually be feasible). 🀞🏻😬 I have changed my weigh in day to Sunday mornings in order to set a goal of being on track all weekend long.... no more cheat meals until I hit my goal.

LET'S KICK BUTT THIS MONTH FITNESS WARRIORS!!!πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’₯πŸ”₯

mu9ziqph68zx.png
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    My Daily Goals:
    1. Eat 2-3 fruits per day ❌
    2. Eat 3-4 vegetables per day βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ
    3. Gym 5 out of 7 days per week
    4. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day βœ”οΈ
    5. Get at least 5,000 steps per day βœ”οΈ
    6. No sugar consumed ❌

Kids have headed home, the house is quiet and has only one pup now, and the remaining desserts are headed out the door tomorrow morning for my husband's office. I really didn't want to have any sugar today but that last piece of coconut cake was screaming so loud I just HAD to shut it up! In other news, the key lime pie went home with my oldest son so it is no longer a threat!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    1 Dec Recap:

Logged all Foods
    Calories Under
    Exercise: Stationary Bike 30 mins, Foam Roller Stretching 25 mins, putting up outdoor Christmas Lights 3 hours.
    Calories burned: 622
    Steps: 6457
    Water: 92 oz
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    December Week 1 Weekly Goals:

Log everything
    Stay under calories and STAY UNDER CARBS!
    No sugar
    Burn 5000 Calories
    Steps: 5k+ daily

• SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Hi all... I'm NancyπŸ‘‹πŸ˜

Been with Fitness Warrior for a many months now and I L😍VE this awesome group of individuals! A very supportive and well lead group, by the best!! β€οΈπŸ‘β€οΈπŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ’ͺπŸ»β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’«

Been fighting to get back down to my goal weight ... lots of ups and downs (and injuries I'm nursing) along my 4 year journey--- but have kept the 70-80 lbs off since October of 2015 (started in January 2015 losing 80lbs in 10 months).

This month my goal is to lose 10 lbs. (since I gained 6 this week--this may actually be feasible). 🀞🏻😬 I have changed my weigh in day to Sunday mornings in order to set a goal of being on track all weekend long.... no more cheat meals until I hit my goal.

LET'S KICK BUTT THIS MONTH FITNESS WARRIORS!!!πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’₯πŸ”₯

mu9ziqph68zx.png

Love it Nancy!!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    December Week 1 Weekly Goals:

Log everything
    Stay under calories and STAY UNDER CARBS!
    No sugar
    Burn 5000 Calories
    Steps: 5k+ daily

Fabulous job teammate! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    My daily goals 12/1
    1. Calories < 1500 ❌ 1612
    2. 10,000 steps βœ…
    3. 30 min exercise βœ… 40 min elliptical, 30 min strength should/tri/bi, 3 mile walk
    4. Log all food βœ…

STEPS 12/1 17453
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Sorry for some confusion of a post very similar Post to our December Fitness Warrior challenge.

Let’s slay it team! Can’t wait to start Motivation Monday! This came from our amazing motivator Kai! She is my inspiration. She has already hit her goals for the year by loosing 100 pounds and plus. She came up with this inspiring December challenge!

ldl2vkceziix.jpeg

What gets in my way is myself! I am so thankful to have my amazing team to lean into. Or when I am feeling lazy, we are human 😊, I think of my goals and responding back to the team.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    shbarbor wrote: Β»
    My daily goals 12/1
    1. Calories < 1500 ❌ 1612
    2. 10,000 steps βœ…
    3. 30 min exercise βœ… 40 min elliptical, 30 min strength should/tri/bi, 3 mile walk
    4. Log all food βœ…

STEPS 12/1 17453

Go Sue!
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    Motivation Monday:

I haven’t been happy with how I look in pictures. This May we will be taking lots of photos at my daughter’s High school graduation & seeing lots of people. I would very much like to be happy with the way I look in photos & in person! I want to look as good as I feel!

What gets in the way?

I suppose I think I have more time than I do & am not appreciating that every calorie can move me towards or away from that goal! I need to monitor/ reduce my intake more.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Daily Goals 12/01
    Stay In Calorie Range βœ…
    100g of Protein 🚫
    30 Min Workout 🚫

πŸ‘ŸStep Goal - 10,000πŸ‘Ÿ
    12/01 - 11,735
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    shbarbor wrote: Β»
    Motivation Monday:

I haven’t been happy with how I look in pictures. This May we will be taking lots of photos at my daughter’s High school graduation & seeing lots of people. I would very much like to be happy with the way I look in photos & in person! I want to look as good as I feel!

What gets in the way?

I suppose I think I have more time than I do & am not appreciating that every calorie can move me towards or away from that goal! I need to monitor/ reduce my intake more.

With your awesome smile! You look fabulous friend!! πŸ‘πŸ’“πŸ‘ Awesome share and I want you to feel good for you.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Motivation Monday
    What is your motivation?

I recently signed up to do my second half marathon in April. My training doesn’t officially start until January but I really need to get back into a regular running routine and hitting my weight loss goal will make that half a lot easier!

What gets in the way?
    The weather. It’s my ultimate excuse not to workout when it gets cold out. That’s part of why I signed up for the April half. I want to keep going with my goals through the cold months!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Welcome @BonnieHosk85 , @tuffgirl19 , @christys03 , @myfritzie !!

Log all foods
    Stay under calories
    Daily exercise: 1 hr+ cardio daily and 3, full body strength sessions
    Implement Intermittent Fasting schedule 5:2
    Drink 200oz of water each day
    Steps: 10 k per day

βœ… Logged food
    βœ… Stayed under calories
    βœ… Daily Exercise Goal: Elliptical HIIT & Inclined Treadmill
    βœ… Maintained IF schedule: 5:2 (this was a "5" day)
    βœ… Water: 275.6 oz.

Sunday, 12/1

πŸ‘£STEPS: 20,137
This discussion has been closed.