SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Motivation Monday
    tkeq1u6zkorz.jpeg

πŸ€—πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’ͺπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ€—
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Good morning all!!! Happy monday!!! Ive just had surgery last Wednesday....so foods n water has been in the rear since last week. I weighed and sadly am @ 158. Not a huge surprise....with my body in complete upheaval...so onward...new week!!! Back on track!!!

Christy - hope you are recovering from your surgery!!! Great to see you here. Weight posted. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’ƒπŸ˜Š
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    runarml wrote: Β»

Erin - As always awesome to have you here! I grew up with a golden retriever, such a sweet dog! We are looking at planning a trip to Italy. πŸ’ƒπŸŒŸπŸ’ƒ

Yay! I just watched Christmas in Rome on the Hallmark Channel - it was fun seeing all the places we just went!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    MOTIVATION MONDAY:

4be4pezihwev.png
    fgfk1lg80a6r.png

Love this Nancy!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!!! Happy monday!!! Ive just had surgery last Wednesday....so foods n water has been in the rear since last week. I weighed and sadly am @ 158. Not a huge surprise....with my body in complete upheaval...so onward...new week!!! Back on track!!!

Quick healing to youπŸ™β€οΈπŸ’«
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    christys03 I hope that you are better soon.
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    @holmesp603 How are you?!!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    2 Dec Recap:

Logged all Foods
    Calories Under
    Exercise: upper body weights 30 mins, pickleball 90 mins, PT 45 mins
    Calories burned: 1375
    Steps: 7956
    Water 128 oz
  • shbarbor
    Options
    2 Dec Recap:

Logged all Foods
    Calories Under
    Exercise: upper body weights 30 mins, pickleball 90 mins, PT 45 mins
    Calories burned: 1375
    Steps: 7956
    Water 128 oz

Awesome workout today! Good week for Jim!
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Username: Shortgirlrunning
    Weigh-In Day: Monday (12/02)
    Previous Weight: 148.4
    Today’s Weight: 146.7
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Username: Shortgirlrunning
    Weigh-In Day: Monday (12/02)
    Previous Weight: 148.4
    Today’s Weight: 146.7

Fabulous!!! πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’“πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ Great job lady! Posted.
  • shbarbor
    Options
    Tasty Tuesday - Nutrition Goals for the Holiday & Next Year:

Definitely limiting my calories. Maintain my goal of mostly natural & healthy foods. Limit my beer/wine consumption - that is my worst vice - & yes I do realize it's not a natural & healthy food!

What might keep me from this goal?

Not paying attention as well as bad habits like wanting/having a non-healthy snack after work. I need to be mindful of my choices. Every choice matters!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    ydx9ggmvo4jd.jpeg

Yesterday with the left over turkey πŸ¦ƒ I decided to make a yummy πŸ˜‹ soup! This recipe has different flavors from Thanksgiving and turned out great! By adding jasmine rice, ginger and a other things delicious!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    shbarbor wrote: Β»
    Tasty Tuesday - Nutrition Goals for the Holiday & Next Year:

Definitely limiting my calories. Maintain my goal of mostly natural & healthy foods. Limit my beer/wine consumption - that is my worst vice - & yes I do realize it's not a natural & healthy food!

What might keep me from this goal?

Not paying attention as well as bad habits like wanting/having a non-healthy snack after work. I need to be mindful of my choices. Every choice matters!

Fantastic Sue!!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Team!

Especially for the new members as I know their was confusion and again please always feel free to email me! We are the Fitness Warriors!

Most Important! Please post your weight on the day you selected. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Our awesome Group Owner/Captain Fitness Greg @Navydaddjtc oversees all and we are lucky to have him post our steps if that is something you are interested in.

We have an awesome monthly challenge to keep us on track for December presented by Kai our awesome team motivator and support from Sue our Co-Captain and also Me. πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ŽπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Yea! Let’s post!!
    vu2gre41cpqf.jpeg

Lastly, we have a daily post of your goals and your results. Again optional and if you want to join I post our results and we have a winners circle ⭕️ of those that post 5 out of 7 days: I know for me it keeps me motivated!!

All the best team!! πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ͺπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    December 2:
    1. Eat 2-3 fruits per day βœ”οΈβœ”οΈ
    2. Eat 3-4 vegetables per day βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ
    3. Gym 5 out of 7 days per week
    4. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day βœ”οΈ
    5. Get at least 5,000 steps per day βœ”οΈ
    6. No sugar consumed βœ”οΈ

What motivates me? Feeling how much stronger I'm getting. Being able to do more minutes on machines at the gym.

What gets in my way? Getting distracted and letting time get away from me. I schedule my gym workouts on my calendar to help with this so I have a specific time to go.
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hello! Intro time :)

I’m Meg. 37 mom of two, full time teacher-librarian and married to a farmer and volunteer firefighter.

I struggle with eating all my emotions. I especially overeat in the evenings. I just picked up a package of whitening strips so I am planning to put them on when I feel that mindless snacking desire coming on. Lol.

I am currently nursing a sprained ankle that I injured back in May but never allowed to heal. I really enjoy hiking and using my stationary bike so I’ve eased up on that a bit.

Here’s to an incredible December for all of us! We can absolutely do this!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    December 2:
    1. Eat 2-3 fruits per day βœ”οΈβœ”οΈ
    2. Eat 3-4 vegetables per day βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ
    3. Gym 5 out of 7 days per week
    4. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day βœ”οΈ
    5. Get at least 5,000 steps per day βœ”οΈ
    6. No sugar consumed βœ”οΈ

What motivates me? Feeling how much stronger I'm getting. Being able to do more minutes on machines at the gym.

What gets in my way? Getting distracted and letting time get away from me. I schedule my gym workouts on my calendar to help with this so I have a specific time to go.

Slaying it awesome!! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ƒπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ Great tip about scheduling on your calendar. It’s important to take that time!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Hello! Intro time :)

I’m Meg. 37 mom of two, full time teacher-librarian and married to a farmer and volunteer firefighter.

I struggle with eating all my emotions. I especially overeat in the evenings. I just picked up a package of whitening strips so I am planning to put them on when I feel that mindless snacking desire coming on. Lol.

I am currently nursing a sprained ankle that I injured back in May but never allowed to heal. I really enjoy hiking and using my stationary bike so I’ve eased up on that a bit.

Here’s to an incredible December for all of us! We can absolutely do this!

Terrific share Meg! Agree we can all do this! I hope you continue to heal! Let’s all support each other and our emotions and overeating. Thank you and your hubby for all the things you give and support the community!
This discussion has been closed.