Introduction

pamiede
pamiede Posts: 123 Member
Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ my name is Pam & Iโ€™m on week 34 of NS. Iโ€™ve lost 80 lbs to date ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰โ€ผ๏ธ This is the most success Iโ€™ve had at losing weight ... period. I wish everyone well on their own journey. Just remember, itโ€™s not all about results, itโ€™s about the process of a healthier, happier you!

Replies

• indiepress
    indiepress Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hi!
    Good job on your loss!
    My name is Eileen.
    I'm going to begin as soon as I can. This is the first year our work insurance will cover Naturally Slim.
    My husband and I will do it together. Last year we did WW and I lost 22. I gained a few back since Halloween (all that candy at work๐Ÿ˜ต).
    I'm looking forward to a new way of behavior instead of a list of what to eat. I'm an emotional eater all the way!
    I want to lose 15 lb.
  • IndigoWitch
    IndigoWitch Posts: 54 Member
    Hi! My name is Sea. I will be starting the Naturally Slim program through my employer on Monday, Feb 3rd. I'm looking forward to this new journey and hope to have an amazing success like Pam. 80 lbs is amazing Pam! Congratulations!!!
  • 2tryharder
    2tryharder Posts: 31 Member
    I'm Karen. I'm supposed to start Feb. 17 2020, my welcome package is in the mail according to today's e-mail. I'm a little skeptical if MFP and Naturally Slim are contradictory to each other. I'm glad to have a group of people doing both to help me sort out which parts of which program will work. I'm trying to lose (re-lose) 20 lbs.