So sorry I faded away...

Options
lifekpop
lifekpop Posts: 46 Member
The last year has been a struggling since I started this group. I knew I felt really lousy last year but didn't know what was causing it. I just had no energy to do anything.

I found out I was living in an apartment with an allergen mold.

I, also, developed chronic fatigue and have since had surgery to remove a ring in my esophagus to help eat better but still have esophagus inflammation. I, also, had a precancerous colon polyp removed and found out I have a small hiatal hernia, mild fatty liver and the beginnings of osteoporosis which I need to get on top of. That is probably one reason I could barely walk up stairs last year when I started this whole challenge. At a couple of times my immune system went down and I had low white blood cell counts.

Oh I forgot I supposedly have sleep apnea too.

So now I'm into crunch time. My aim is to tone up and only lose 5 pounds because I'm not overweight just flabby from staying in bed too much. After I moved out of my old apartment I could finally crawl out of bed and get some things done.

So if anyone gets this message feel free to follow along. Today I started my eating healthier start. I have to remain diligent and it is especially hard in the winter months when sugar/carb cravings tend to increase for me.