December challenge

Options
lifekpop
lifekpop Posts: 46 Member
Started the challenge a bit early...

Today I ate light. Amy's organic split pea soup, milk, oatmilk, kidney beans with cut apples and parmesan cheese and some whole wheat crackers with a small amount of low fat cream cheese mixed with fruit juice sweetened wild blueberry preserves.

Replies

• lifekpop
    Options
    I wanted to clarify. I'm not dieting. Last week I had an esophagus ring removal which opened up my esophagus more open so food will go into my stomach more easily. I, also, have a small hernia in the same area. I realized I was pushing it so I'm slowing down on meat as well as seeing if certain grains are bothering me. I have one celiac gene marker but supposedly no celiacs but it makes me wonder sometimes.

I just got back from the grocery store and I was good. I picked up some frozen soybeans in the pod, brussel sprouts, fresh lettuce, asparagus, celery and some organic skim milk. My biggest temptation is pie right now so I'm going back to making my quick baked fruit crisps with some fruit, cinnamon, nutmeg and a bit of oatmeal with a butter spread.

I"m really craving chocolate right now and I have some stevia sweetened chocolate but I guess chocolate can cause esophagus issues so I'm really trying to be good.
  • lifekpop
    Options
    Today I signed up for an 1 month group class exercise membership at my local city gym. When I told my daughter what I did she told mom you know you aren't going to use it. So now I have to prove her wrong right? lol
  • lifekpop
    Options
    Got a bit behind but today was about eating well. Did pretty well so I'll give myself some brownie points. The doctor told me I need to work on my core and my posture to help with my spinal arthritis. Focus tomorrow on core. Hula hooping is the best way for me to do that. Halfway through December and only 2 1/2 months until Spring in Texas. This time is a bit harder for me since seasonal depression settles and it tends to give me cravings. I think the goal is to fix healthy craving foods that will be healthy but still curb the craving. Wish me luck.
  • lifekpop
    Options
    Went to my first exercise class today. Yeah I get brownie points for that. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0d/37/6a/0d376a2d09f8b1a45b9b477c010ab06a.gif