Slytherin Chat Thread.... Special Event: Holidays at Hogwarts [Dec 5th - Dec 11th]

Options
13»

Replies

• rbratt06
    rbratt06 Posts: 2,948 Member
    Options
    @anneshields001 thanks so much for doing that! I really appreciate it!
  • lasmagic
    lasmagic Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    bdbchick wrote: »
    Moarrein wrote: »
    @starjam25, @bdbchick, can someone check the Spreadsheet. We've claimed all the tasks and it says we have one unclaimed. It seems it doesn't count the first task as claimed.

It's been fixed! Thank you for noticing that!

I've completed the first task but it doesn't seem to be checking it off when I marked it done. Any ideas on how to fix it?
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    lasmagic wrote: »
    bdbchick wrote: »
    Moarrein wrote: »
    @starjam25, @bdbchick, can someone check the Spreadsheet. We've claimed all the tasks and it says we have one unclaimed. It seems it doesn't count the first task as claimed.

It's been fixed! Thank you for noticing that!

I've completed the first task but it doesn't seem to be checking it off when I marked it done. Any ideas on how to fix it?

@lasmagic thanks for this. Will get it fixed.
  • stinabean83
    stinabean83 Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Fyi I've completed my HIIT workout last night and am 4.5/7 miles. Just can't edit the sheet from my phone. I'll finish my miles after work tonight and be done both of my tasks 😁
  • Moarrein
    Moarrein Posts: 3,117 Member
    Options
    Fyi I've completed my HIIT workout last night and am 4.5/7 miles. Just can't edit the sheet from my phone. I'll finish my miles after work tonight and be done both of my tasks 😁
    Great, I marked #101 as done for you. Just write here when you finish #34 if you can't edit the spreadsheet ;)
  • stinabean83
    Options
    Thanks!!! Will do 😊
  • stinabean83
    Options
    Could someone please post my task as complete? App isn't working and I did my miles!!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    I am so mad at myself - finished my task but totally spaced and didn't yes it. I am soooo sorry!!!!