How much have you lost?

Options

Replies

• Nireedk
    Nireedk Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    So I lost 2 lbs in first week. I was a little disappointed, but its in the right direction anyway. Keeping my total calories to around 1000 and trying to burn 400+ cals on eliptical at the gym most days for a net of 600.
  • SKINNYMESOON2B
    SKINNYMESOON2B Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My first time on Phentermine was in 2011 I took it on and off for about a year. I lost 85lbs. I gave up and gained it all back. Today is day two back on it and I ready to own it this time and keep it off.
  • jennahiggins782015
    Options
    I've been on it since December 30, 2015. I've lost 12 pounds on it, but that was within the first 3 weeks. I started another medication at the time and I've gained 3 lbs. However, as of today I am off of it and we are going to see if I get back to "normal". I went from not being hungry to being hungry all the time, and while the doc stated she never saw a reaction like that, she also stated that everyone is different and apparently I just can't be on both at the same time.

I'm working now on getting my protein a lot higher than it normally is and very slowly cutting out processed foods.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    so far 13 lbs in 2 weeks..
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Six and a half pounds my first week. I'm happy with the appetite suppression and pleasantly surprised that I'm not super stimulated. For me it's just a boost. I'm eating between 1000 and 1400 calories and not doing a super lot of exercise, but still doing some every day. Joined a gym and I start there Tuesday.
  • Tsartele
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm down 21.2 lbs in 7 weeks. No side effects.. except for the day I accidentally took double the dose... Dont do that trust me..
  • MissusMoon
    Options
    Ten pounds lost since starting April 4th.
  • Tsartele
    Options
    24 lbs in 8 weeks
  • MissusMoon
    Options
    12.5 lbs in exactly two weeks.
  • kandicekaye
    kandicekaye Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    New to phen... day 3.
  • MissusMoon
    Options
    New to phen... day 3.

Welcome! How is it working out for you so far?
  • MissusMoon
    Options
    Day 18-Fifteen pounds down.
  • KyleneSusan
    KyleneSusan Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    138 days. 45 pounds down! 60 to go. I haven't really lost anything in 4 weeks, though. I'm not sure exactly what's up with that. I might stop taking it soonish and see what happens. I was hoping to get to half before that. I'm trying some new things to see if it'll help.
  • MissusMoon
    Options
    138 days. 45 pounds down! 60 to go. I haven't really lost anything in 4 weeks, though. I'm not sure exactly what's up with that. I might stop taking it soonish and see what happens. I was hoping to get to half before that. I'm trying some new things to see if it'll help.

Let me know how that goes for you. It's good to look ahead!

• hncall01
    hncall01 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!! I started this on April 21st and as of this morning, April 25, I am down 6.8lbs. I'm sooo excited and its giving me that extra umph I need to get going!!
  • traceyinMI
    traceyinMI Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    -14, 5 weeks in. My key to success is to meet my macros and try get at least 1100 calories/day in. It's hard when I can't remember to eat! ;-)
  • MissusMoon
    Options
    traceyinMI wrote: »
    -14, 5 weeks in. My key to success is to meet my macros and try get at least 1100 calories/day in. It's hard when I can't remember to eat! ;-)

Sometimes I have days where it's really hard to get enough calories in thanks to Phen. The increased workouts at the gym bring my appetite back up a bit.

• MissusMoon
    Options
    hncall01 wrote: »
    Good Morning!! I started this on April 21st and as of this morning, April 25, I am down 6.8lbs. I'm sooo excited and its giving me that extra umph I need to get going!!

Congrats! I had a similar loss, 6.5lbs in the first few days. Crazy awesome. Glad it's working well for you!!
  • MissusMoon
    Options
    Made my first goal of 20lbs. 23 days on Phen. (With diligent diet and exercise). It's going to slow waaaay down for a month. I have surgery tomorrow and won't be able to go to the gym for roughly a month. Maybe sooner, maybe later. No exercise at all for a couple of weeks. I will be discussing whether I'll be staying on Phen for this period or just getting back on after I've recovered today.
  • jburk627
    jburk627 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be my Day 1 on Phentermine. 6 years ago I was on it after my 1st baby and did good. I've got 50lbs to loose to get back to pre-baby stage. Then, hopefully I'll still be able to get down to a healthy range for my height. Fingers crossed! I will be eating 1500 calories/day, drinking lots more water, and exercising 30 minutes a day/5 days a week.