Options

Replies

• Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Tramboman wrote: »
    shanaber wrote: »
    Team Bada$$ just hit 800 miles this morning. I'm doomed :( stupid lockdown ruined this goal.

My "Follow" has you at more than 1,450 miles. Keep pushing!!!

So weird that mine shows 797.30 for Team Bada$$. You would think we would all see the same updated amount.

Maybe I have the wrong Team Bada$$.

Yep. Wrong team. I fixed it.
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Lol maybe I could pretend to be the other team!
    For some reason it doubled up on the miles from my walk yesterday, had to fix that. TODAY I really did make 800. Going to have to really work on increasing my walking miles a lot if I want to make this.
  • eleanorhawkins
    Options
    Hit 1,000 miles this morning. It's going to be close but I might just manage it
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
  • Tramboman
    Options

We have faith in you!!!!!
  • eleanorhawkins
    Options

Glad someone does 😂
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,390 Member
    Options

Glad someone does 😂

We all do!!
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    shanaber wrote: »

Glad someone does 😂

We all do!!

Absolutely!
  • eleanorhawkins
    Options
    I love you all! 999 to go, feel more optimistic now it's down to 3 figures :-D
  • Tramboman
    Options
    I love you all! 999 to go, feel more optimistic now it's down to 3 figures :-D

You can do it!!!
    Don't look too far ahead -- one step at a time; one mile at a time; one day at a time.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,977 Member
    Options
    My run this morning didn't sync to the rte tracker. Has anyone else had that problem? Is there a fix, or did you just wait until it corrected itself?
  • Tramboman
    Options
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    My run this morning didn't sync to the rte tracker. Has anyone else had that problem? Is there a fix, or did you just wait until it corrected itself?

Mine synced OK, but I have no idea when or how often RTE goes out and pulls data from Garmin Connect.
    If it becomes a regular occurrence, you might want to get RTE to look at it.
    Also, I presume your watch synced to your tracking system?
  • Teresa502
    Options

Mine synced ok this morning also. Sometimes I have to refresh the page or log out and log back in though.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,977 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Tramboman and @Teresa502 This is the first time I've had trouble with it. My run from today synced, but yesterday's never did. I went ahead and manually entered it. I hit 900 miles for the year today and I needed yesterday's run in there. 😄
  • Tramboman
    Options
    Thanks @Tramboman and @Teresa502 This is the first time I've had trouble with it. My run from today synced, but yesterday's never did. I went ahead and manually entered it. I hit 900 miles for the year today and I needed yesterday's run in there. 😄

That's my teammate!!!!!
  • Teresa502
    Options

Congratulations! I would have done the same. I've never had it skip a day!
  • Teresa502
    Options
    @emmamcgarity and @quilteryoyo - We received our 2000 mile badge today! I think we're going to make it!
  • Tramboman
    Options
    Teresa502 wrote: »
    @emmamcgarity and @quilteryoyo - We received our 2000 mile badge today! I think we're going to make it!

Well done!!!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    @Teresa502 I think we are too - probably this weekend. Who will put us over?
  • Teresa502
    Options
    We made it! Thank you teammates @quilteryoyo and @emmamcgarity!
    n3xekloh53g6.jpeg