New Year New Start: January 2020 Accountability Thread

Options
15678911»

Replies

• jacau
    jacau Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

a bit late to the end-of-month party but I have a week's worth of internet-detox vacation to offer as an excuse o:)

Anyway, to sum up January before heading over to the new thread: Didn't go according to plan. Mood issues, over-eating, not getting back into the groove after the December holiday period. Gonna be okay though. Now after the vacation, I'm a bit more back in my old mindset, at least it feels like it.

During the trip, I definitely ate more than I intended and gained another 0.5 kg. There were also several bottles of wine included. Oops. No regrets though. This will come off easily again. Menu for this week is planned already (lot's of low cal soups) and my man and I promised ourselves that we'd scale down the booze again. Last week was nice, and yes we overdid it. Our stomachs are looking forward to some lighter times.

Today back at work, so I'll make a start in the threads and crunch some numbers for goals tomorrow.

@l4a_p You'll get around again. I'm sure of it!
    @weatherking2019 Glad to see you recovered again. @cayenne_007 I hope you'll be counted on the healthy/recovered side again as well soon.
    @Antiopelle Your progress is inspiring!