Exer - Yes
    Log - Yes
    Under - Yes
    GO CHIEFS!!!
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    4 strikes your out...
    Over on Calories, I was surprised at how many calories were in a Habit grilled chicken sandwich, thought I as making a good choice (didn't have a chance to check their website for nutrition...)

I will be back in February.
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    @looneycatblue

No one is ever "out" from UAC! Making the Winner's Circle is very difficult, but trying every day (including after 4 passes) is what makes all of us winners in health. 😁
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    @nodm

Thanks for your insight and advice. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me!

I will try to practice patience and keep working on eating closer to zero. I'm sure I can figure it out before I get too thin.

I also clearly need to decide what constitutes being "within my calorie goal", particularly with regards to UAC if I plan to continue into February. I know, in theory, that it is fine to go over calories some days when under calories other days (banking), but I tend to want to always be under, which, obviously, creates too much of an overall deficit.

As far as GERD, I will get tested for standard PPI related nutritional deficiencies this spring, but long term PPI use is associated with weight gain, not loss, so that is unlikely to be a factor.

Thanks again!
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Oops
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    @bold_rabbit

You are welcome! 'Hoping that all goes well for you in the spring and that you figure out the sweet spot in your calorie range. Good luck to you! 👍
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,133 Member
    Options
    Jan 25
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes

Pass days used Jan 1, 7

All is good- 2nd day of eating my prepped food!

Planning to be in the Winner’s Circle!

Make the most of the next 6 days!!!