January 24 Sign In

Options

Replies

• Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yeppers all the way. 60-minute HIIT circuit training class. Happy weekend!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,320 Member
    Options
    January 24

Exercise: Yes
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,320 Member
    Options
    January 24

Exercise: Yes
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    January 24
    Exercised?: Yes
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Quick yes x 3!
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 34 minutes of barre strength this morning

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    @RangerRickL I had to look closely at the photo to see the driver was a skeleton. A sense of humor, kind of, for someone in hospice. We're all temporary visitors on this earth.
    @craigo3154 Good to have you back, glad you had a good holiday.
    @nodm awesome!

Yes x3, walked over an hour, stayed under calories, logged everything. Hope the snow passes us by tomorrow.

Thanks, @Hollis100! You are so right about us being temporary visitors on earth. That is one of the reasons why I am trying to make every day count to remain in health so that I can make this human experience as comfortable as possible. Thank you for those words.
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 I appreciate you and enjoyed reading your written summary about your intentional relaxation retreat.
    Well done! You deserve to give yourself more of those moments.
    Your friend
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @Hollis100
    I’ve known my client since we were in high school in 1968. He is one of several brothers. He had an excellent mind and personality. Unfortunately, he also had some bad “bounces”. Due to an accident he became a paraplegic at the age of 40. It did not diminish his good natured view of life. He is the father of 3 adult children.
    When I was at the home, I asked one of his sons to tell me about the “lawn ornament”.
    He said that 10 years ago, his Dad had seen the old wagon in disrepair. He bought it for a few dollars and then invested more than $2,000 in a complete renovation. It’s been sitting in the front yard since then.
    The skeleton is a bit eerie at this moment, but in a way it’s a reminder of life’s inevitable trajectory.
    @craigo3154 posted about his decision to take a relaxing timeout the same day that @w8goal4life lost a dear friend. The lesson is to live well in light of life’s very fragile and transient realities
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Yesterday & today are 3 yes days
  • Fife24
    Fife24 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Date: January 24
    Exercised?: Yes!! Treadmill for 20 minutes, 1 mile
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
    Passes: 6/3, but not today!

Back on the treadmill today! Feels good! Also, made a major scale milestone today. Here’s to a great weekend everyone!!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 20 min leslie sansone, 2x 20 min walk to work and back, 240 min cleaning - extra busy today!
    Tracking yes Calories yes
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @w8goal4life I'm so sorry you lost your friend. My condolences.

@RangerRickL Thanks for letting us know that your friend's renovated wagon-with-skeleton has been on his lawn for a decade. That makes sense. I agree, he must have a great sense of humor. I'm sorry he's so ill now and walking the road we'll all travel one day.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,369 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes hour plus walking tour of a hilly campus then some serious shopping

Logging: Yep
    Calories: Under!
  • fitlulu4150
    fitlulu4150 Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    I made it to San Francisco without using a pass day. Today and tomorrow will be pass days though so that will be 3 total for me by Monday when I get home.

1/24

Exercise: Yes, 40 minutes between hip PT and strength training

Calories: yes easily under by pre-logging and knowing where we were having dinner

Tracking: yes, even the small bag of cheezits I had on the plane

See you all on Monday! Have a great weekend!
  • gmhester74
    gmhester74 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Jan 24 - another not great day
    Exer - yes
    Log - yes
    Under - No
    GO CHIEFS!! #ChiefsKingdom