January 23 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    What music adds zest to your exercise experience?

Michael Jackson, Adele, anything from the 70s! :smiley:
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,328 Member
    Options
    Jan 23

Exercise: Yes
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes

Music .. it depends on my mood. Sometimes, my workout is also a time of reflection.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,664 Member
    Options
    1/23
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
    If I listen to music,its usually contemporary Christian. Or whatever is on at the gym. I dont listen to music while I walk.
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options

Jan 23
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,721 Member
    Options
    Logged stayed under lost my bad food choice weight walked. My music usually starts with some old stuff like CCR and moves into AC/DC to get things moving from there it depends on my mood and what I am doing for exercise
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under

Water - ounces - 48

HIIT Cardio - 25 minutes
    HIIT Strength front of body - 30 minutes

Great to be back to more sweaty exercises!

Music - reggae and 80s for dancing and frivolity, Pink Floyd and that genre for vegging out.
  • oldDogBiking
    oldDogBiking Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    - on track day -
    Missed posting for a couple of days.

Got out later than usual.
    Going up to a hill that is in a neighborhood.
    Might as well wait till all of those guys have exited for their commute. Don't want to get in the way of a guy that is late for work or an appointment or some dang thing.
    That's the kind of biker I am.
    38 degrees, that ain't exactly cold by up north standards. But it is kind of cold when I am sailing down that hill into the wind.
    Did 2 x 1000 foot hill repeats. I ain't getting any faster climbing.
    Those days are behind me.
    I got a PR (personal record) on descent though. That kind of means I ain't getting any smarter as I age. 4:14 for the last descent according to Strava. My brakes were squealing. Here is me going out to Amazon and pouring out more money on brakes. Heh, better that than ambulance service is what some people say.
    My whiny knee, I been eating them Glucosamine tablets hoping against hope that my knee ain't gonna be the weak link that fails. If that happens my liver is probably next in line. Eeewww... negativity.
    I better think about my Little Buddy and check and see if my Karma payments are all caught up. Buddy was a little bit sick last he came over. I think he had a flu he got from his brother. I put him in the tub for upwards of 90 minutes. I monitored that water temperature like a diligent grandpa. That is a good place for him but he wasn't as joyful as I am used to seeing him. Poor little guy. Sometimes he communicates good and sometimes I don't get it. His appetite was way off. I put on some good cartoons and watched them with him but I should have just wrapped him all up swaddling like and put him down for a few hours. Restless and active as he is I still think he would have been ok with that. Counting down the days till Buddy comes over. I don't know why I like that little guy so much.
    Did I already tell that story?

Music - Sometimes I think my musical tastes might be a bit offensive. I got to learn to exercise caution.
    I don't wear earbuds much anymore. Got this ringing in my ears. I never thought I listened to them all that loud but I'll try to preserve what is left of them.

Andy McKee - Drifting
    Not a good tune for spin class or anything but a guy played this at my wife's 50th birthday party. We all liked it. The whole party quit yakking and listened.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfF4QLO-L_4
  • fitlulu4150
    fitlulu4150 Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    1/23

Not one of my better days but I managed to pull it off!

Exercise: Yes, 30 minutes split between hip PT and strength training. I was very dizzy and discouraged when I woke up but felt better around noon and got it done!

Calories: Yes, only burned a little over 100 calories but still managed to stay under by about 150

Logged: Yes, all day every day

I haven't decided if I'm going to take 3 pass days while traveling and spending time in SF. It depends on where we have dinner tomorrow I think. Either way..........I won't be splurging. The kids want to have Italian food tomorrow night so that might just throw me out of the Winner's Circle...............LOL
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Y 12K steps including 4 miles of treadmill at the Y this morning.
    Calories: Y 1763/1800+ 678 exercise calories
    Tracked: Y

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,387 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 45 minutes of spinning + 60 recovery nap.

Log all food/drinks: Yep
    Under calories: Yep

Managed the snacks and dinner on the road on the 3 hour drive well. Super proud of me!
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    1/23/20
    Exercise >20min? Yes. I'm so glad I got the exercise done first thing this morning!
    On budget? yes. Macros, a lot better than yesterday.
    Tracked everything? of course.
    Passes left: 2
    Have a successful day tomorrow all!

Oh, I almost forgot. Music: Coldplay!
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. 35 minute walk and 20 minutes of sledding.
    I’ve got a worship playlist I listen to on walks or else podcasts. My strength training is done in my basement home gym and I put on Netflix rather than music. It’s extra motivation to work out when I know I get to watch an episode of The Crown!