Sort-of New?

Options
charcharbec
charcharbec Posts: 253 Member
Hey all! I have been on this app for a LONG time and apparently joined this group ages ago. Lost about 75-80 lbs about 6-7 years ago but gained back about 25 of that this last year. Been back to the gym (Crossfit) for about 3 months now, about 4 times a week. Really trying to kick it up a notch and lose that 25 lbs again. I am 4'11, and not sure if anyone else has this issue but 10 lbs up or down makes SUCH a difference on my body shape. D:

Also, I forgot how hard it is to actually know how much you are eating when you arent tracking it!

Replies

• lcyama
    lcyama Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am also 4'11 and used MFP to attain my goal weight 5 years ago. Since then, I've managed to gain 20 back. Even 5 pounds can affect how my clothes fit! Add me if you like. I'm trying to log and do something active every day, although getting back in the habit is proving to be difficult this time around.
  • elocin28
    elocin28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been logging on MFP on and off for years never making any progress. I am now the heaviest I have ever been. I'm sick and tired of carrying around this weight. I'm only 5'2 and have noticed a change in how I'm carrying the excess weight. I'm here to do this and make myself proud.