SaraMakingChanges
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 218.0
    Current weight: 218.0

I’m a day late because I couldn’t get on yesterday - the app kept crashing
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,792 Member
    Options
    So Ive had stomach issues all my life, yogurt with probiotics help a lot. This past week my diet was off pretty bad due to the death of my step dad, and it really messed with my stomach. So I bought some probiotic yogurt drinks, thinking it would be easier to just down one of them quickly, and they are working except when I bought them, I forgot to check the sugar content, 13g of sugar. oops. Im still drinking the rest of the pack, but I need to be more careful I guess
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    To all of my walkers...please take a moment and check the chart...found a couple of errors and I think I've corrected everything but want to make sure.

Please let me know if anything is invalid. Thanks!
    Jessica
    To all of my walkers...please take a moment and check the chart...found a couple of errors and I think I've corrected everything but want to make sure.

Jessica

Jessica

I would like to join In the stepping for February.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Steppers Role Call...so far it's only me and @Jen_967 ...come join us! Reply back to this and let me know you wanna walk it off in February. Feb 1st is my birthday! Let me know you're gonna walk with me this month...what a great gift!! :smile: :heart:
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    txqxdkhghaqp.jpg

Just a reminder to everyone...your enrollment carries over from month to month for weigh-ins and participation...you do not need to re-register. The only thing you have to chime in on is whether you'll be participating on our Step Team...that requires enrollment each month.

Let me or @mulecanter know if you have any questions. We're here to help!

Saturday is my birthday and for the occasion, I'd love to see lots of steppers this month!!!

Let's see what we can do during the shortest month of the year!!
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @gelatinouscube Need your steps for most of last week please...report in for me, would ya? Thanks! Jessica

g2kfyubk82yt.jpg

@KCJen and @skrowe88 Welcome to the group!! Glad you're both here...take a minute and introduce yourselves...looking forward to seeing less of you each week! LOL You've joined a great group of people...very caring and supportive. Let us know what your goals are and how we can help!

I'm one of two captains, the other being @mulecanter . Let me know if you'd like to join our steppers team...the step chart is located immediately underneath the monthly weigh in chart and you can find the current charts, as well as the current chatrooms from the main F2F page.

Again, welcome and good luck this month!!

Take care,
    Jessica
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    1/26: 1665
    1/27: 8665
    1/28: 3639
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Steppers Role Call...so far it's only me and @Jen_967 ...come join us! Reply back to this and let me know you wanna walk it off in February. Feb 1st is my birthday! Let me know you're gonna walk with me this month...what a great gift!! :smile: :heart:
    Jessica

Count me in please Jess. I'll start with a daily target of 6000 please. 👣👣👣👣
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    1/28 5,855

Please roll me over for steps for February. 60,000/week.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Jessica

I will walk in February. Keep me at 10,000 steps!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/28 32,882
  • gelatinouscube
    gelatinouscube Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    Steps update:
    Jan 21: 4368
    Jan 22: 4068
    Jan 23: 10741
    Jan 24: 5053
    Jan 25: 10836
    Jan 26: 10927
    Jan 27: 8983
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Tuesday 1/28-11178

@jessicakrall8 Hi Jess! Please roll me over for February.
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    jenready wrote: »
    Steps
    1/28 32,882

Wow!!!! That’s more then a 1/2 marathon!!! Way to go
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    jenready wrote: »
    Steps
    1/28 32,882

Wow!!!! That’s more then a 1/2 marathon!!! Way to go

It took a lot of running around at work and a couple of turns on the treadmill to hit that.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,792 Member
    Options
    1/28-11,555
This discussion has been closed.