Weekly Challenges

katerskat
katerskat Posts: 165 Member
This discussion will be the location of the Weekly Challenge Topics!

Replies

• katerskat
    utnynq2rbfr9.png
    Each week, there will be a new weekly challenge posted that will cover a wide range of wellness topics. Everyone completing the weekly challenge will be entered into the weekly wellness prize drawing. The first challenge will be posted on Jan 14th. Be watching this thread!
  • katerskat

d6zyuciesczs.jpg

This week, we will be focusing on understanding our own wellness goals. So the challenge this week is to come up with a list of three short term wellness goals you want to achieve by the end of C2BF, two mid-range goals you would like to achieve by the end of summer and one long-term goal that you want to achieve by the end of the year. Write them in a journal, a paper taped to your mirror, a MyFitnessPal Blog, or a card that is hung in your cube/office. Goals must be recorded somewhere that you can see them every day. Post here when you have completed this challenge. All who have created their goals will be entered into the Wellness Prize Drawing for this week.

mktwni0s55f1.png

Are your goals specific and positive? Rather than vowing "to exercise" for example, reword each goal so that it is clear and measurable. "I will walk 30 minutes every day." "I will compete in a 5K race." "I will do a yoga DVD twice a week."
  • danabaranowski
    danabaranowski Posts: 5 Member
    Done! Goals are posted in my work area. :)
  • karlakay32
    karlakay32 Posts: 24 Member
    Sticky with my goals has been added to my computer.
  • ckimm10
    ckimm10 Posts: 13 Member
    Done.. posted my goals on my cube wall
  • samedvedjevs
    samedvedjevs Posts: 1 Member
    Done, in an email in my inbox
  • NatalieMcVay2019
    NatalieMcVay2019 Posts: 1 Member
    Done! I have them posted in my cube! :)
  • joseedavis
    joseedavis Posts: 5 Member
    Done! I have them in a sticky on my desktop 😌
  • jenniferruffridge
    jenniferruffridge Posts: 16 Member
    Note at my desk :)
  • rachellsteen
    rachellsteen Posts: 8 Member
    Done! Sticky Note that will.be transferred to home mirror.
  • cschwab182
    cschwab182 Posts: 8 Member
    Done and posted in my cube
  • kendallhills3
    kendallhills3 Posts: 6 Member
    Done I have them in my planner!
  • alexrohwedder
    alexrohwedder Posts: 3 Member
    Done, wrote it down on a post-it on my mirror! :smile:
  • abbeyfantabulous
    abbeyfantabulous Posts: 1 Member
    Done!
  • mjnoel2014
    mjnoel2014 Posts: 21 Member
    Made a copy for work and home!
  • kiramounts
    kiramounts Posts: 6 Member
    Done and posted.
  • Katrinad5232
    Katrinad5232 Posts: 21 Member
    Done Posted at desk on a sticky note
  • TerriG99
    TerriG99 Posts: 6 Member
    Done!
  • katerskat
    I have mine done and posted in my planner :)
  • katerskat
    c57mwp8m2vmw.png

WEEKLY CHALLENGE 1/21-1/27

Now that you have started yourself with some goals, this week's challenge will be a nutrition Challenge. Eating right is one of the most important changes to getting on the right track to weight loss. Whether you are using Myfitnesspal and tracking calories, or a member of weight watchers and counting points, we should all have some method of keeping ourselves accountable for what we are eating.

The goal this week (Today through Monday 1/27) is to confirm your method of tracking and track your food daily. If you track for all 7 days, you will earn an entry in the next weekly drawing. If you successfully meet your target goals for 5 of the seven days in this week, you will receive an additional entry into the weekly drawing. To be entered in the drawing, simply state your method of tracking, how many days you managed to track and how many days you managed to meet your target goal! Good luck everyone.
  • Katrinad5232
    Katrinad5232 Posts: 21 Member
    I will be using MyFitnessPal to track and my goal is 7 days.
  • jenniferruffridge
    I plan on using a food journal to track what I'm eating each day to see how I can improve.
  • Trishabean3
    Trishabean3 Posts: 30 Member
    I'm using MyFitnessPal to track all of my calories and workouts.
  • Trishabean3
    Trishabean3 Posts: 30 Member
    And, I've been since early January and plan to track daily in the app. So far I've tracked all things every day this week!
  • karlakay32
    I track my food in MyFitnessPal. I love that I can watch my macros which is important when you Keto WOE.
  • katerskat
    Reminder to be entered in the Weekly challenge drawing

You must track for all 7 days, to earn an entry in the next weekly drawing.

If you successfully meet your target goals for 5 of the seven days in this week, you will receive an additional entry into the weekly drawing.

To be entered in the drawing, simply state your method of tracking, how many days you managed to track and how many days you managed to meet your target goal.
  • katerskat
    I managed to track only 2 days and partially for the 7 in myfitnesspal. no entries for me!
  • jenniferruffridge
    I journaled my food and movement, somehow managed to track mine 6/7 days in the last week, and met my goal 5/6 days!
  • mjnoel2014
    mjnoel2014 Posts: 21 Member
    I tracked 5 of 6 days. Even one really bad one. 😊
  • karlakay32
    I tracked my food 7/7 days.