grasping the reigns

Options
SandiW02
SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
oh how easy it is to just eat everything in sight and not realize what the heck you are doing until a week has passed and you have undoubtedly gained 10lbs back...well today is a new fresh start and here I am. Yes - I have fallen before but whatever that is the past and I could call myself a looser but I know I am not - when I am good I am good. I believe the stress of getting a job and doing orientations finding after school care etc just hit me and turned me around. I did not hit the gym today - my knee is still sore when I sit or turn the wrong way (getting a brace at Walgreens today so I can make Zumba tonight) and I know just like my stupid ankle this will take 3 weeks or so to heal.

I am happy to have the support of my family and my MFP family! I am really scared going to work full time next week of how to juggle with out gaining weight (as my friend told me she gained a ton her first year of teaching). That's right I am heading into my first year of teaching (career changer I guess you could call me). Plan and plan again I guess. Any helpful tips?