Fridge Pix... no cheating

dawnz75
dawnz75 Posts: 579 Member
Saw this on the main forums, thought it was fun. No cleaning, no rearranging... open your fridge and take a picture and post it here. No judgements. 7y1agnvfa4gp.jpg
I am being brave cause mine is a mess right now, so noone should feel bad.

Replies

• itzcath
    itzcath Posts: 94 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hubby always complains I commedear the entire fridge. He has one "sacred" bin for his groceries that I am not allowed to stuff things into.

Seems no picture for me. I Can't attach it for the life of me...
  • Jennmcgoo
    Jennmcgoo Posts: 4 Member
    Oh my goodness. I just realized that my children ( teenage kids) live their breads and sweets. Please be kind.
  • dawnz75
    dawnz75 Posts: 579 Member
    I feed 3 teens who are not on low carb. No judging, my bread is all in the pantry and they go through 2-3 loaves a week. Thanks for being brave and posting!
  • prowell57
    prowell57 Posts: 140 Member
    Ok here goes. The plastic bowl is cabbage soup my sister brought over yesterday. The crispers are fresh vegetables/fruit. Looks empty because it's right before grocery day.y2spdqttfu6z.jpeg
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,571 Member
    Here you go.

9v545j6ofhl6.jpg
  • liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 168 Member
    keljmhut5ji1.jpeg
    Here’s mine. Got a big grocery order coming tomorrow. Notice the unopened tin of butter tarts that have not been eaten!
  • cgcrutch
    cgcrutch Posts: 223 Member
    hw6lrdc7q7il.jpg
    Finally got something in there to take a pic of LOL! Haven't gotten groceries since moving. Takeout container is buffalo wings, in the back is henna and a bowl of baking soda :D Sugar free cola and club soda for drink mixers, but I'm doin dry January
  • ebony_iis
    ebony_iis Posts: 4 Member
    It’s a keto/non keto household...but, I’m quietly staging a coup🤫🙃
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    BUMP!
    family of 5 (11, 13, 16yo) need to go shopping soon.3zzzkriopotb.jpg
  • LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    dawnz75 wrote: »
    Saw this on the main forums, thought it was fun. No cleaning, no rearranging... open your fridge and take a picture and post it here. No judgements. 7y1agnvfa4gp.jpg
    I am being brave cause mine is a mess right now, so noone should feel bad.

I hate the drawers in the bottom of my fridge. Seeing yours make me want to try taking my drawers out.
  • soofast7602
    soofast7602 Posts: 18 Member
    p75d4ptftdj5.jpeg

Family of 5. I showed you the fridge I eat out of and make dinner out of. My hubs is a ranch hand so he eats a lot and burns a lot so we have a second fridge for his soda pop, his snacks, and the extra loaves of bread.
  • soofast7602
    ebony_iis wrote: »
    It’s a keto/non keto household...but, I’m quietly staging a coup🤫🙃

Girl! Same! My hubs eats bread like it’s air. He eats so much. And my girls love sandwiches, and I got to admit I don’t mind because it’s like the only thing they can make themselves lol
  • soofast7602
    itzcath wrote: »
    Hubby always complains I commedear the entire fridge. He has one "sacred" bin for his groceries that I am not allowed to stuff things into.

Seems no picture for me. I Can't attach it for the life of me...

My hubs had his own fridge! lol but he rearranges my fridge all the time. He’s a little ocd.
  • THachAb
    THachAb Posts: 63 Member
    edited May 2020
    Not sure why that massive bottle of lemon juice is front and centre! 😀
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    I posted a fridge pic in the other forum months ago and I got crap for it being too clean and tidy. I now have fridge anxiety. Lol