Re starting..ideas on food

Options
jrmie333
jrmie333 Posts: 149 Member
Hello everyone,

I am re starting for the 10000000....the times. Ideas on food and especially motivation. It is absolutely a mental struggle which I seem to be loosing. 1st time I did it, I lost 20pounds in 3 months. Now I cannot seem to get back on track.

Replies

• gentlelambslave
    gentlelambslave Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hey there i know it can be hard doing keto one thing i find helps it having a list of food / recipes to make and meal prepping for myself the cooking is what puts me off as all i can think of is the clean up. for myself i make for breakfast is almost like an omelette but i make them in muffin tins don't remember what they are called that way i can make them and freeze them and take them out as i need them.
  • MissesOenophile
    MissesOenophile Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know these posts are a little old, but I just found the groups on here. I am new to keto, I am coming up on one month. I read a lot before I started and bought 5 different cookbooks (I am an over prepper). I consistently keep using two fo them and I love all of the options and food. They are the Simply Keto and Beyond Simply Keto by Suzanne Ryan from the Keto Karma blog. I highly recommend the simply keto book if you are looking for ideas and the hows and whys. The first 50 pages are all about why keto and there are so many options and great ideas to stay motivated.