February 13 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @oldDogBiking - for me, I am preserving my capacity to have fun. I try to lift to keep my muscles from disappearing totally and to try to keep my bones strong so that I am able to continue to climb and descend things. But those are not the primary reasons. I have to sit through hours of infusions every 4 weeks. When you lift, your veins are easier to get an iv needle into and the meds flow in more easily. Ahhhh, necessity is the mother ...

And I have missed you. Please come back more regularly.
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes but no "sweaty" exercise for me - just stretching and elbow p/t. Was so exhausted, didn't even do abs.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, with a whole 44 cals to spare :).
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    @oldDogBiking
    I was just thinking this week how much I miss reading your posts. I was wondering how weird it would be to send you a message to tell you so.

My body is pretty broken down and I don't push it too much. Just try to focus on a little cardio, flexibility, strength, and balance. Just wanna be able to keep moving and avoid falls.
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    2/13
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • LDemi333
    LDemi333 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Feb 13
    Exercised: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    yes x3
    Today I was an assistant at a cooking school for a couples date night class so stayed busy walking and busing dishes. Fitbit gave me 800 calories from it and I used them all for the 9pm post-work dinner the chef made :)
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    yes x 3
  • CLA1557
    CLA1557 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes