February 7 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    @w8goal4life - I hope you have a wonderful trip. Safe travels!!!
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Impala007 wrote: »
    Scale was exceptionally friendly today down another 3.2 from last week which put me at an even 60 pound loss in exactly 5 months.

Amazingly well done.
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    yes x3
    My drink of choice is sparkling water. I have a SodaStream and drink liters every day. I also like Lemon vitamin c herbal tea.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @w8goal4life I also wish you the best on that cruise. Stay safe. I hope you enjoy your vacation.

@Impala007 congrats on the great 60 pound loss :)

• ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3!
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Daily Check-In:

Date: Friday, February 7th
    Exercise Tracked In MFP: No treadmill but active for at least 20 minutes
    Calories and Water Tracked In MFP: Yes
    Within Daily Calorie Range of 1300 to 1440: Yes, 1440

For today's discussion lately, my favorite drink is soda. Mr. Pibb Zero. I drink coffee in the morning with a little bit of milk and sweet-n-low, a glass of milk with breakfast, and then soda. I need to switch that to water again as my main drink and one soda a day. Thanks @RangerRickL for the reminder to drink my water!! :smile:
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,101 Member
    Options
    Oh, and favorite daytime drinks:
    Water 8-12 cups a day
    Nonfat, decaf lattes (2 a day) I treat this as a protein source.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I don’t know what happened to my post, but yesterday 2/7, I hit all three goals. Coming back from the flu I did a couple light walks around the house and some low key VR.

After a couple cups of coffee in the morning, my go-to drink during the day is Bubly water or hot herbal tea, if it’s cool enough in our work area. (Rare, as my team seems to love the main area thermostat set at 75, lol.
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,988 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3!

If given a choice, Tim Horton's coffee is my favorite but to save cents I brew my own at home and drink what is available at work. :)
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3.
  • CLA1557
    CLA1557 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    yes
    yes
    yes

Drink of choice is coffee, black no sugar. I also like seltzer.
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    I love milk and really like specialty teas; however, I usually drink water. My children love milk, too, and I have been known to write the days of the week on the different jugs! 😂
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (gym)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

Coffee in the morning for me, too. I have a hard time drinking...I'm like a camel...lol! I try to fill my water bottle with water and 2 lemon slices to help.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Light day with only physio exercises but within budget as well.

OOOOH, my favourite topic. I'm a total coffee snob. My normal is black no sugar, but I do enjoy an occasional nut milk cappuccino. I use beans from my coffee club (6 bags delivered every three months from various roasters around the country) or from our local roaster (oldest coffee roastery in South Africa). At home I use a nanopresso but also have a grinder and a milk frother. At work, I have a portable grinder and a one cup pourover. My favourite place to go for coffee is my friend's coffee shop. They have a microroastery as well so roast their own beans. My choice there is normally cortado.