Update my Heart condition.

imastar2
imastar2 Posts: 6,202 Member
Hey guys things have been going fast today. I'll catch you up with these two messages as they occurred this morning.

(Heart Dr's wouldn't let me leave this morning. In total heart block & bpm low 30's. Going to have to put in a pacemaker before we can do a valve replacement. Just found out their doing it around 4? today. Heart Dr is electrophysiologist will be doing it. The Heart valve will come a little later after this next 3-4 weeks. Got to get my heart rate up first. I will be here overnight. 🙏🙏

(I'm out of surgery and back in my room 7 pm at the hospital everything went well. Heart rate 61.🙏

Replies

• cakeman21k
    cakeman21k Posts: 6,338 Member
    Continuing My thoughts and prayers for you but it sounds like good news so far!
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,236 Member
    Good to know. :grin:
  • steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 3,088 Member
    Sorry to hear everything needs to happen so acutely, but glad you're doing ok post-pacemaker implant. May you have an easy, fast, and complete healing.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,698 Member
    edited January 2020
    You are having quite an "adventure". So glad it all has gone well and now they can focus on the main repair. Heal well!

I would be happy to take LTL next Tuesday if that would help.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,157 Member
    Glad to hear your heart rate is up. Lots of good Ts and Ps for you.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,861 Member
    Glad to hear the procedure went well and appears to be working. Get strong my friend.
  • misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,554 Member
    May you have the speediest of recoveries - with no roadbumps ahead!
  • GavinFlynn1
    GavinFlynn1 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Wow! I’m so glad they were able to catch the problems and take care of you right away. Be good to yourself.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,594 Member
    edited January 2020
    Super! Glad they got the HR up ASAP. Prayers continuing. 🙏