January 27th - Non scale victories.

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
edited January 2020 in Social Groups
I love our name the heartbreakers because I am a cardiac nurse!! I went with the holiday themes for this challenge.

What is a non-scale victory? Something other that reflects a good choice, or something health-wise that made you feel good.

Monday: My non-scale victory last night was not drinking wine to celebrate my next 10 days off. Now, I don't feel hungover, tired or just plan gross. Most of all, my teeth and lips are not purple in the morning.

Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:

Those sneaky, tricky leprechauns are going down!!! One-by-one. Questions is, which one is it?

5dz3g106gfa1.png

Replies

• nisijam5
    Options
    Monday: My non-scale victory last night was not drinking wine to celebrate my next 10 days off. Now, I don't feel hungover, tired or just plan gross. Most of all, my teeth and lips are not purple in the morning.

Tuesday: Lots and lots of reps
    Wednesday: Spin class and got a vicious cramp in my R-calf
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

• vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Monday: I had a first aid recert course, and instead of buying coffee after coffee I made one at home and then had water. Big NSV for me!

Tuesday: nothing I can think of hahaha

Wednesday: I went grocery shopping and got a ton of health choices.

Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • nisijam5
    Options

Thursday: Clear liquid day and laxatives - A forced non-scale victory!!
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

Good job, Tavia!! I went shopping too!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Thursday: Clear liquid day and laxatives - A forced non-scale victory!!
    Friday: Limited diet today until 1:00 PM. I obviously can't drink tonight so that would be another forced victory. I would love to try shoe showing, but hubby is on call and has to be close to home. It may be the day to do scores and scores of homework.
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

• chunkysloth
    chunkysloth Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Here's a non scale victory...

I played two nights of squash this week and because I won all my box matches this month I'll be promoted to the next level of box. I feel like I'm getting in the heads of some players because no one should be losing to someone 300+ lbs. Nothing sweeter than a grown man shouting loud with disgust. 🤣

However, I can barely move... my knees are so sore and I'm light headed. 🤔
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I like it chunky, I like it!! You are very competitive and you will kill yourself to win.

I want to try snowshoes and waiting for snow. I need to learn to embrace winter.

Sitting all day at wrestling meet!!
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    NSV: our super bowl snacks this year are devilled eggs and cut up veggies. This is 100% because of the contest haha.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    vacamama wrote: »
    NSV: our super bowl snacks this year are devilled eggs and cut up veggies. This is 100% because of the contest haha.

I had air-fryed french fries!! No liquor.