Hows everyone doing?

Options
RBTC
RBTC Posts: 45 Member
Hey there, Hope you all are rocking it... as for thse who have fallen off ( like myself) lets pull on the sneakers and get going again. As they say "fall down six times get up seven!" Good luck to all and BRING IT

Replies

• LydiaZembower
    LydiaZembower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    It seems that I am stuck on my weight now for a week. I am walking, biking, and doing Rockin' Body and Turbo Jam. Total minutes are always over 120 and most of the time to 250 min. I hope that all of a sudden, it will go down. I did order Sim in 6 Deluxe and hope that it comes in soon. Maybe lifting weights wasn't a good idea during Rockin' Body but I was hoping that the calorie burn would be higher using them. Hope next week will see some results!
  • RBTC
    RBTC Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    It seems that I am stuck on my weight now for a week. I am walking, biking, and doing Rockin' Body and Turbo Jam. Total minutes are always over 120 and most of the time to 250 min. I hope that all of a sudden, it will go down. I did order Sim in 6 Deluxe and hope that it comes in soon. Maybe lifting weights wasn't a good idea during Rockin' Body but I was hoping that the calorie burn would be higher using them. Hope next week will see some results!
    Are you eating enough? sounds like your really working hard.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Are you eating enough? sounds like your really working hard.

LOL my first question was going to be "are you eating enough?"
  • LydiaZembower
    Options
    I think I am eating enough. I always go over 1200 cal up to around 1800 depending on how hard I work out.
    I am now on day 2 of Slim in 6 and think it is harder than Rockin' Body even my son thinks so. We are both wiped out after the 1 hr workout. Hopefully, this means I will be seeing some positive results soon. Thanks you both for the comments. Keep working out!
  • LydiaZembower
    Options
    I have started a new group and would love to have anyone interested join me there as well as this one.
    The more groups you join, the more people you meet and motivation you get!
    Mine is called
    Strong & Fit.
    Weigh in and measurements every Saturday and it starts in 2 Days!
    Come and join.
    Looking forward to seeing you there.